Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This is called message farming.
Also, idk what skyblock is, never heard of it, I will know it soontm
What is skyblock
Skyblock is an island in the sky survival, with nothing but void around you, not even bedrock, just a small square with starting supplies and a tree the modded version of skyblock, skyfactory, can be viewed on ssundee, crainer, or captainsparklez channel

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I really don't know why people are still asking for it. It's been down since 1.5 years now.

As Creative was a huge "flop" (if that is also an expression in english) I doubt any other Free Build related game would be worked on. As from my experience a "soon" is just a "I don't want to be honest but let's say never" kind of thing.

It doesn't make sense to make threads. If there would be anything being worked on they wouldn't tell you guys anyway.

And if there would be a "News" thread about it soon that'd be long overdue. xD

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Skyblock is an island in the sky survival, with nothing but void around you, not even bedrock, just a small square with starting supplies and a tree the modded version of skyblock, skyfactory, can be viewed on ssundee, crainer, or captainsparklez channel
Uhh, I think he's being sarcastic lmao

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom