Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yesboiya

Jan 18, 2022
I suggest that they add like a bank and an auction area where players can buy and sell items they want without using the fixed prices in the menu. If a player hasn't unlocked an itne and is trying to buy it from an auction, they can't do cause they have to unlock it first. The same concept applies to the trading menu if we can get one?

huu1000

Oct 5, 2021
The game is completely different from other servers so I don't think you need to add it

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I suggest that they add like a bank and an auction area where players can buy and sell items they want without using the fixed prices in the menu. If a player hasn't unlocked an itne and is trying to buy it from an auction, they can't do cause they have to unlock it first. The same concept applies to the trading menu if we can get one?
This would ruin the concept of grinding. Well, in a way. You can grind 1m coins when you reach island 6, and someone is selling a full diamond set for 500k total. I don't think this is a very good idea. IMO

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom