Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the devs add trading to the game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 29, 2020
I honestly believe that trading would help but to make it so that people can't skip ahead in the game (like reaching the Nether whilst you are on the 2nd island), make it so that there is a verification system so that if I was in a trade i cant get iron/iron amour as i am not at that point of the game (at the time of writing)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I think it's a good idea, this way everything will be very well ordered and the players won't be able to travel to Nether being in the 2nd level, as you well say.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I think this could be used to make the game faster. For example you can trade 1 wood log for 1000 carrots and buy generators with the money, then give them back some of the extra resources because you have more generators. I voted no.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I wouldn't say that blocking certain items from being traded is a good idea just because a player doesn't meet the reqs. The receiver should still be able to receive items that aren't his level yet, but the items should not give benefits yet until those reqs are met.

@FerminTorno18 Linear progression isn't also a good idea to measure that, as there's some unnecessary main quests that should be skipped for more advanced players (e.g. obtaining wood tools, making leather armor).

Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom