Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I don't like mining cobblestone and I'm at an end game where I can afford stuff but cobblestone is still really tedious to get even with fortune 5.
I end up just using cobble gens in my builds because it's easier to acquire and less tedious than cobblestone.
I'd love to be able to just buy stacks of cobblestone generators for 64k a stack... pls?

Edit: can you also make it so the cobble gens bought in this way don't do anything when you right click them? I don't know how I feel about my builds being "interractive".

Reactions: Starry

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Ik honestly hate mining Cobblestone on Skyblock. It is just the most boring thing to do. And if you want to make mass builds where you need a lot of Cobblestone, it is definitely a pain to main it. Using Cobblestone generators will actually solve that problem, even though that I would feel uncomfortable having Cobblestone generators in my builds. This is basically a QoL suggestion that makes a little improvement so I don't see why this should not be a thing.

I love the way how you explain your suggestion btw, keep making more > :)

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
Maybe being able to stack generators on top on each other would be a good idea.
I.e, you can add a cobble generator on to an existing one and be able to have a "Cobble Gen x2" which produces 2x the cobble etc.
Would need to be slightly balance adjusted, like a slightly longer cooldown or cost more money to "Upgrade Generators" as such.

However, skyblock is all about tedious grinding. :)

Reactions: Lime
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom