Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
This item would be a Donor only item that is included with the skyblock rank there would be 3 Tiers of this item
Tier 1 Sell Wand Gives You 10 Chest Sells Per Hour (probably costing $1.99USD ) and it’ll come with the skyblock rank.
Tier 2 Sell Wand Gives You 15 Chest Sells Per Hour (probably costing $4.99USD ) this one will not come with the skyblock rank
Tier 3 Sell Wand Gives You 30 Chest Sells Per Hour (probably costing $9.99USD)
Opening a chest with a sell wand will start to sell every item inside the chest stack by stack saving players time having to break and replace chests. this item wouldn’t be “pay to win” because it’s essentially just a time saver for people who have mob farms.
The Sell Sticks Regain Durability Every Set Period Of Time
Tier 1 Regenerates 5 “Chest Sells” Every 30 Minutes And 10 Per Hour (Maxes Out At 10)
Tier 2 Regenerates 12/13 “Chest Sells” Every 30 Minutes And 15 Per Hour (Maxes Out At 15)
Tier 3 Regenerates 15 “Chest Sells” Every 30 Minutes And 30 Per Hour (Maxes Out At 30)
Sell sticks would be droppable items but other players will not be allowed to use them only the purchaser if the sell stick leaves your inventory or falls into the void somehow you can go to the shop villager to put it back in your inventory.
Feel free to alter or addon to this idea i’m aware that it has been suggested before but i think this would be the best way of going about it and i would definitely spend money on this it would be a big time saver and it would probably higher the overall quality of life on skyblock.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Ok, Yes a big time saver but "not pay to win," yeah sure, it comes with skyblock rank (12.99 USD I think.) And the rest of the tiers are sold separately. as a read. Yeah big no from me. sorry.

Huppo10

Apr 16, 2020
That sounds like an AMAZING idea!
You should suggest your ideas on the Cubecraft feedback and suggestions...

Reactions: wett_ham

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok, Yes a big time saver but "not pay to win," yeah sure, it comes with skyblock rank (12.99 USD I think.) And the rest of the tiers are sold separately. as a read. Yeah big no from me. sorry.
No it wouldn’t increase the price of the rank and it doesn’t give you that much of an advantage it just saves you time when it comes to selling items so you don’t have to break your chests

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
No it wouldn’t increase the price of the rank and it doesn’t give you that much of an advantage it just saves you time when it comes to selling items so you don’t have to break your chests
It gives you a huge advantage. Just think of a double chest full of gunpowder, and then boom, a few hundred thousand to few million coins. Grinding takes time. Also I never said it increases the price.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Oh, and I forgot to say that this will remove more of the differentness from this server compared to others. The different and vanilla aspect of this server is why I play and most of other players play skyblock. So still a big no.

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, and I forgot to say that this will remove more of the differentness from this server compared to others. The different and vanilla aspect of this server is why I play and most of other players play skyblock. So still a big no.
it’s an optional purchase kinda like buying a skyblock rank and this servers not exactly competitive on bedrock at least so having an advantage over another player won’t make much of a difference i’ve seen a lot of people ask for autosell, sell chests, sell hoppers, sell sticks but i think sell sticks would be the best way to go for the people who would decide to purchase it like me.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
it’s an optional purchase kinda like buying a skyblock rank and this servers not exactly competitive on bedrock at least so having an advantage over another player won’t make much of a difference i’ve seen a lot of people ask for autosell, sell chests, sell hoppers, sell sticks but i think sell sticks would be the best way to go for the people who would decide to purchase it like me.
Yes true, but at the end of the day it is still requiring you to buy something that other servers have. And it may be a different purchase, making this server more pay to win and more like the other servers. People have wanted these to come to the game, but was overall dismissed by a lot of claims like mine.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
The point you made are all quite untrue.
Let’s start with the first one,
"not pay to win," yeah sure, it comes with skyblock rank (12.99 USD I think.)
Needing to pay for something doesn’t necessarily mean that it is paid to win.

The second point you made
It gives you a huge advantage. Just think of a double chest full of gunpowder, and then boom, a few hundred thousand to few million coins. Grinding takes time. Also I never said it increases the price.
“grinding takes time” 30 double chests can easily be sold by hand. Having this wand would only be a convenience just as having sell all with the skyblock rank. You could sell everything individually but this would just take more time. Thus not paid to win.

The third point you made,
The different and vanilla aspect of this server is why I play and most of other players play skyblock.
Other skyblock server? You seem to be playing on bedrock and I wouldn’t see people moving to a different skyblock version over something this small. For the most expensive sell wand to really be useful you’d need to have a high progression on an island, meaning the chances of you changing are very small.
This skyblock server will also be needing to go a bit away from the vanilla game due to it having a lack of content. What do you think will be happening once the end releases? Will the game just be finished, never getting an update? Everything that is in vanilla would be added.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The point you made are all quite untrue.
Let’s start with the first one,

Needing to pay for something doesn’t necessarily mean that it is paid to win.

The second point you made

“grinding takes time” 30 double chests can easily be sold by hand. Having this wand would only be a convenience just as having sell all with the skyblock rank. You could sell everything individually but this would just take more time. Thus not paid to win.

The third point you made,

Other skyblock server? You seem to be playing on bedrock and I wouldn’t see people moving to a different skyblock version over something this small. For the most expensive sell wand to really be useful you’d need to have a high progression on an island, meaning the chances of you changing are very small.
This skyblock server will also be needing to go a bit away from the vanilla game due to it having a lack of content. What do you think will be happening once the end releases? Will the game just be finished, never getting an update? Everything that is in vanilla would be added.
1. I'm saying this is payed to win because it gives you a slight advantage by paying, it goes slightly faster.

2. I agree with this, but one thing, if this does get added they will most likely remove the sell all feature with the sell wand.

3. I wasn't talking about another skyblock server. I was just stating that (some) people that play CC Skyblock wouldn't like this. And I've seen people move servers because of this before. I also never said that it was completely vanilla. I said that this server had a vanilla aspect to it. And I never stated anything about there never being an end update, or the server never getting an update after. So this part of the statement I cant answer to.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
@littlemoose1609 i think the points I made didn’t get across. The sell wand would sell other chests and not your inventory so I don’t believe they’d remove the sell all feature. And by end I mean “what do you think will be added after the end?”. Cubecraft will eventually need to come p!up with costum content, I feel that a slight movement in this direction would be a good decision (direction meaning away from the vanilla while still having it as a base).

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
@littlemoose1609 i think the points I made didn’t get across. The sell wand would sell other chests and not your inventory so I don’t believe they’d remove the sell all feature. And by end I mean “what do you think will be added after the end?”. Cubecraft will eventually need to come p!up with costum content, I feel that a slight movement in this direction would be a good decision (direction meaning away from the vanilla while still having it as a base).
Ok now I get it, I would agree with this after the games full release, just now, yeah no.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom