Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello cubecrafters,

i was playing skyblock and i have massive grinders and farms but everytime i harvest i need to click right mouse button every item what is slowly gonna be a lot so i thought maybe we can have an option for selling your whole inventory and then its your own responsibility for not selling things you want example: if you have iron for repair and you use sell inventory and forget your iron its not someone fault just your own. What i do is putting all my stuff in a chest by the grinder so i have a clean inventory without stuff then i get all my stuff what i wanna sell and use the option (Sell inventory) then get all my stuff back

this isn't a game changer or anything it will just save you a lot of time in my opinion.

Reactions: Elaad and Starry

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Pretty good suggestion, I very much agree. Just a quick idea: Maybe if you shift+right-click on an item in the selling section, you would sell all of those items in your inventory. In that way, you won't make the mistake by selling literally everything in your inventory. Just the items you want to sell.

+1

Reactions: TheBrownster

Reketer

Feb 23, 2020
add sell sign better
when you place sign type [Sell Chest]
it will sell all items in chest

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t support this idea, because people which want to do the process faster will eventually missclick and sell something important which they don’t want to.
And clicking the right button couple of times and clearing your inventory under 30 seconds isn’t a big time waste in my opinion.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
I don’t support this idea, because people which want to do the process faster will eventually missclick and sell something important which they don’t want to.
And clicking the right button couple of times and clearing your inventory under 30 seconds isn’t a big time waste in my opinion.

If you have a big mob grinder like i have and doing it every single time im getting annoyed and if we have just a button left down where you can click for all but right mouse button is still in it ofc

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom