Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
Hi, Recently they added a way to sell your whole inventory to the shop with one click. It is very nice to use!
But there is one issue, I just sold my 3 stacks iron and other stuff I didn't want to sell with the new feature. I sold it by accident. If you want to sell a item or slot in your inventory it can happen by mistake but not that often. The sell all button is at the bottom and I pressed it accidentally and sold some stuff I needed for quests but didn't want to sell. I suggest that you can enable in the skyblock settings if you want a warning or a 'are you sure?' if you're going to sell your whole inventory. I didn't lose much, just 3 stacks of iron and you can get that back, but if you accidentally sell a rare one-time item, It can be horrible, so I suggested this.
If you have questions or why you think this shouldn't be added or just your opinion, let me know!

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I think this is a good idea! I have made the same mistake, and lost a lot of iron. Maybe they should add an option to enable or disable the "are your sure" option. So the people who don't want a warning, don't get a warning and the players that want a warning get a warning.

Reactions: driima and Mats3209

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I think this is a good idea! I have made the same mistake, and lost a lot of iron. Maybe they should add an option to enable or disable the "are your sure" option. So the people who don't want a warning, don't get a warning and the players that want a warning get a warning.
Well I suggested this, it's the same as the tool break warning

I suggest that you can enable in the skyblock settings if you want a warning or a 'are you sure?'

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom