• Poll closed .

luckylh.

Feb 13, 2023
1676306199983.png

change of the arrow amount to 250.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
It's an annoying quest to do just since 500 arrows requires a lot of gravel, and after days on skyblock (irl days) since doing this quest I've barely used a bow at all, and I think there should be a discussion around changing some quests to make more sense.

But I think its not really needing a change as arrows are an actually useful item

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember that quest. It was by far the most annoying early-game quest I've ever had to complete. But, I don't think it should be changed. Although having to spend day after day grinding coins to get gravel made me want to scream, the sense of accomplishment once I got finished felt so rewarding. I don't believe Cubecraft will be changing any quests, since that wouldn't be fair to players who have already had to beat it the hard way. I know it takes a while, but you'll get there, you just need to be patient.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
By using the right preperations and techniques this quest can be completed within one or a couple of days. I believe this quest is a good way of showing what's to come. When progressing you'll be running into a lot more difficult quests 😭

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
By using the right preperations and techniques this quest can be completed within one or a couple of days. I believe this quest is a good way of showing what's to come. When progressing you'll be running into a lot more difficult quests 😭
Haha some of them are stupidly hard. But yeah by the time I unlocked this quest I already had way more than enough money to complete it

luckylh.

Feb 13, 2023
It's an annoying quest to do just since 500 arrows requires a lot of gravel, and after days on skyblock (irl days) since doing this quest I've barely used a bow at all, and I think there should be a discussion around changing some quests to make more sense.

But I think its not really needing a change as arrows are an actually useful item
I barely use arrows on my coop island because i can tank so much, that i dont need bow and arrow. And even when i use it i only need like 1 stack arrows and not like 10 🙄
🙄🙄

Feb 15, 2023
I’m not 11 years old. My real age is 22.
Pronouns
She/Her
I barely use arrows on my coop island because i can tank so much, that i dont need bow and arrow. And even when i use it i only need like 1 stack arrows and not like 10 🙄
🙄🙄
We won’t agree with this.
We’re keeping at 500 arrows, not the actual 250.
You just have to cocoa bean farm and then complete blot out the sun quest in Skyblock.

Reactions: Wildd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Leap feather is such a fun item in FFA when you want to go out of bounds
GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom