Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

loneghost1430

Mar 16, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
At this point, its kinda more than just the world and is more skyblock in general but ever since yesterday after the maintenance the error code " (bungeecord23-g770a)" has been showing in chat which I just noticed it has also has changed cause a few minutes ago I kept getting "(bungeecord23-g7n0k)". But back to the problem at hand, me and a couple of my friends have been trying to get on it since after the maintenance and nobody has managed to get anything other than the error code so I doubt its my fault, and because of you needing to switch profiles via the skyblock menu which is only accessible when you're in the actual skyblock servers I have no way of knowing whether is skyblock the world/profile or something else, me and the mentioned friends have had the world for only 3 days but are at the birch island so its mildly frustrating and if it never gets fixed then none of us will be able to play skyblock- I have no idea what's going on anymore, I've been looking everywhere I can but i haven't seen anyone with even a bit similar problem and I'm slowly giving up out of pure frustration so posting this here is kinda my last hope.

Im not sure if itll work since i havent posted on here before but below ive attached a screenshot of the messege that keeps showing up [somethimes with different numbers and letters after "bungeecord23-" but nothing else changes

And a slight bit of information if you need it im on bedrock on pc and one of my other friends is also on pc, one of them on ps5 and one on pc and xbox one, all obviously on bedrock though.

1647415765572.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom