Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 13, 2021
I have been confused about a few nether quest. And I have seen other people confused on discord about the same thing. There is a lack of consistency. And that is my suggestion to create consistency. How that consistency is created does not matter to me but I think the main problem is the lack thereof. Not all Nether quest have the lines "Needs to be done in the Nether" in the description. And not all Nether quest need to be done in the Nether or some of the Nether quest will still complete when done in the main world. And the "Needs to be done in the Nether" text or lack of text does not always match weather it can be done in the main world or not. I know this is something small and maybe there are bigger things that need to be fixed first but I still think that it is something that should be changed or fixed.

My suggestions:

Either
A) Require all nether quest to be done in the nether. And add the text "Needs to be done in the Nether" to all nether quest.
Or
B) Add the text "Needs to be done in the Nether" to the few nether quest that requires it but doesn't say anything in the quest description.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom