Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea or bad. I like polls cause I get to know what people think

• Good Idea

• Bad Idea

• Agree it’s boring but maybe not do what I said

• Disagree with everything

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 15, 2020
More things to do in the main lobby. Right now you just join and do what you have to do and leave. I think the main lobby should have some more excitement to it. Maybe a way to sell items to players and not just a villager. Or possibly parkour like in the other lobbies. You could even technically add a pvp place. Like a pvp dome and if you think you are good enough, you can fight and earn maybe a small prize. I know it’s been put on Java for a while and people don’t seem to have a problem with it but I think it could be fun to have something more to do and spend more time in the main lobby.

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
Good idea, though I think that instead of selling items to other players, trading would open up more possibilities as a community and game. Though, all in all, I completely agree with the statement that there needs to be more things to do in the Skyblock Lobby.

Reactions: ColorfulLion23

SoyokoAnis

Jun 27, 2020
North Carolina
Good idea, though I think that instead of selling items to other players, trading would open up more possibilities as a community and game. Though, all in all, I completely agree with the statement that there needs to be more things to do in the Skyblock Lobby.
That's a great idea. I also think making experience levels shorter would make it more convenient for users to level up.

Also creating an economy where trading, selling and creating items for let's say CubeCoins or CubeBux would be a great idea to open the community up to more possibilities.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree, it can use a remake to make the lobby very fun to be in. Something much bigger and extraordinary. Something that will bring more players cubecraft.

However, it will be very sad too see the lobby go. It has been there for a long time. But I believe everything can always be improved and made better.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
In the sense of Java edition, I complete disagree with all these ideas, I personally feel that these ideas wouldn't really attract people much less keep any of the existing people. Adding an economy at this point is quite pointless as many people are practically near the endpoint of the overworld, if not completely done, so I'd rather keep the idea of boosting other new players out of the question. What we are mainly craving at this point in time is for content such as more quests or that famous "Nether Update". As far as adding PvP domes or Parkour goes, this server already offers respective games that can provide that near similar enjoyment, and they should keep it that way.

Regarding Bedrock edition, I can't really say much since I don't play it myself that often, but I'd assume since Skyblock is fairly new they're probably fixing any bugs.

Reactions: ColorfulLion23
Feb 15, 2020
In the sense of Java edition, I complete disagree with all these ideas, I personally feel that these ideas wouldn't really attract people much less keep any of the existing people. Adding an economy at this point is quite pointless as many people are practically near the endpoint of the overworld, if not completely done, so I'd rather keep the idea of boosting other new players out of the question. What we are mainly craving at this point in time is for content such as more quests or that famous "Nether Update". As far as adding PvP domes or Parkour goes, this server already offers respective games that can provide that near similar enjoyment, and they should keep it that way.

Regarding Bedrock edition, I can't really say much since I don't play it myself that often, but I'd assume since Skyblock is fairly new they're probably fixing any bugs.
I get it. I mostly play bedrock. Also, the server can’t use 1.16 blocks. Idk the reasoning except for the fact it is still running a different release. I think 1.9 but idk. I am not concerned about adding more people but keeping people. If you completed everything, then what do you do now. You just forget about the game? Keep expanding your base until you get bored? I think pvp is the better thing because you aren’t given a kit or anything. You go in with what you have earned while playing. Keep in mind I play bedrock and with no nether or end in skyblock. The overworld challenges get kind of boring and take a long time to complete. Also, there is no parkour or straight pvp games in bedrock so you can’t test your skill. Maybe they add that next? Idk. I know where you are coming from and I respect that you disagreed with me.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I get it. I mostly play bedrock. Also, the server can’t use 1.16 blocks. Idk the reasoning except for the fact it is still running a different release. I think 1.9 but idk. I am not concerned about adding more people but keeping people. If you completed everything, then what do you do now. You just forget about the game? Keep expanding your base until you get bored? I think pvp is the better thing because you aren’t given a kit or anything. You go in with what you have earned while playing. Keep in mind I play bedrock and with no nether or end in skyblock. The overworld challenges get kind of boring and take a long time to complete. Also, there is no parkour or straight pvp games in bedrock so you can’t test your skill. Maybe they add that next? Idk. I know where you are coming from and I respect that you disagreed with me.
See the best part about Skyblock is that you're given a huge plot of land, and yeah, without doubt, some people will get bored, but for others, this is an opportunity to build and make structures. This gives everyone the opportunity to show their creativity and share it. Also, no one has the end or the nether released yet, so we're all kinda on the same boat there.

Regarding Bedrock, as I mentioned I don't play as much, so I can't really say nor give as much feedback about what should and shouldn't be implemented. However, as far as Skyblock goes, it isn't intended to be easy, it supposed to be a challenge. Of course, this might be harder for some Bedrock players due to the unintended bug, which basically changed the game. In the sense, that the bug made it feel like an "OP Skyblock" due to the freedom of having open enchants, however, that wasn't really the purpose of Skyblock, as you were supposed to find it quite challenge and hard. For those who love challenges, grinding, and creativity then you'd enjoy Skyblock, and those that hate playing long term based games would probably stop playing.

As far as, PvP or Parkour being introduced on Bedrock, it has been suggested on the forums and has gotten quite a great trend before, but as most things do here on the forums, the chances of it making it into the actual game are quite slim to none. We can only hope that it'll eventually get added the down road.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom