Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DeWijzeMennen

Aug 22, 2020
Dear admins and developers

When i play skyblock on my coop island it is sometimes difficult to manage things.
For example, buying expensive things. My friend and me have enough money together, but you cant buy it together.
So maybe it is an idea to make a "share" command.
Also it is maybe an idea to make a playerbased shop. kinda like a auctionhouse. Because now it isnt possible to buy every item. But some quests are realy hard to do or take a really long time. If you have alot of money but not that item. It takes soo long to get enough from that one item. And you still had to grind for that money you now have so ye.

Have a good day further with your jobs, and i hope to see these ideas in the game if possible

Jan 7, 2022
I like this idea. Having a Co-op with 3 people it would be very useful to be able to share coins amongst each other. Id highly recommend making a thread under the "suggestions" part of the forum!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear admins and developers

When i play skyblock on my coop island it is sometimes difficult to manage things.
For example, buying expensive things. My friend and me have enough money together, but you cant buy it together.
So maybe it is an idea to make a "share" command.
Also it is maybe an idea to make a playerbased shop. kinda like a auctionhouse. Because now it isnt possible to buy every item. But some quests are realy hard to do or take a really long time. If you have alot of money but not that item. It takes soo long to get enough from that one item. And you still had to grind for that money you now have so ye.

Have a good day further with your jobs, and i hope to see these ideas in the game if possible

-Moved to Feedback & Suggestions.

On topic, I totally agree, this is similar to a command on Tower Defense on Java, so it's totally possible and it would be very helpful.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I only agree with the share part. Auction house has been suggested multiple times, and as I've said before it would make the game too easy.

• Agree
Reactions: TenCookies

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
this could be realy cool but hopefully there wont be any dupe glitches with /share <player name>

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom