Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexNexxus

Apr 8, 2021
I wanna make a suggestion where you can harvest a crop with a tool without the crop info popping up. I wanna make this suggestion because when I try to harvest a crop with fortune or something, the crop info pops up which then makes me harvest the crops much slower and without fortune.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
On java, you can just remove crops if you use a tool (with fortune or without). You only get a menu when right-clicking or using seeds to destory the crops. So if this isn't the case on bedrock, then I think that they should implement the same system for Bedrock as well.

Alex07J

Apr 2, 2021
Berlin, Germany
On java, you can just remove crops if you use a tool (with fortune or without). You only get a menu when right-clicking or using seeds to destory the crops. So if this isn't the case on bedrock, then I think that they should implement the same system for Bedrock as well.
That is the case on bedrock, but with touch devices there is no right/left click button. If you hold for some time it won't pop up, otherwise it will. It gets frustrating because server lag can cause this to fail and to open the menu while choping coco beans for example.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom