Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
I was thinking of ideas that could be added. I’ve already posted a thread with my quest ideas but I thought I’d do them separate but I reckon these ideas could happen

Wolf spawner

Profile specific bank (trade money but only with your islanders and store money but maximum of 85k-ish, didn’t want it to be overpowered)

Toggle switch to turn pvp on in your profile- pvp automatically off but option to turn it on but only profile specific

Bat spawner- could help provide more quests

Rabbit spawner- why not?

Horse spawner- why not?

Skyblock rank increases max number of players (bonuses from skyblock rank won’t increase pass 6 players)- don’t know if it already does this but six max seems a bit low

When looking at players in profile, the skyblock rank players appear a different colour.

Daily Quests- should definitely be added for replayability and these shouldn’t be hard

Weekly Quests- harder than daily but also not

monthly quests- didn’t think of these originally but could add some replay ability. Could just do a daily quest but much larger numbers e.g kill 100 cows to kill 10,000 cows

Event quests (Christmas, Halloween, Easter)

Quest Upgrade-Upgrade the difficulty of daily quests for higher rewards but if weekly and monthly added then no need for this

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the bank idea, so you wont lose money if you need to die a lot for a quest.

I don't get the point of having wolf and bat spawners since they are basically useless for completing quests and don't give you anything. But I like the rabbit spawners for leaping potions, and horse spawners for leather.

I guess they could upgrade the max players to 12, but remember, the more players on the island, the laggier it gets.

I would like to see ranked players have colors in their profile name!

I don't agree with extra quests, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly; it's hard enough completing the default quests, along with the new ones coming in the End update. I guess having custom holiday quests could be a nice feature. Maybe you would win extra cash or experience depending on which islands you have completed.

Overall, not a bad idea, but I don't think we need any custom quests.

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
I love the bank idea, so you wont lose money if you need to die a lot for a quest.

I don't get the point of having wolf and bat spawners since they are basically useless for completing quests and don't give you anything. But I like the rabbit spawners for leaping potions, and horse spawners for leather.

I guess they could upgrade the max players to 12, but remember, the more players on the island, the laggier it gets.

I would like to see ranked players have colors in their profile name!

I don't agree with extra quests, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly; it's hard enough completing the default quests, along with the new ones coming in the End update. I guess having custom holiday quests could be a nice feature. Maybe you would win extra cash or experience depending on which islands you have completed.

Overall, not a bad idea, but I don't think we need any custom quests.
Fair enough, thanks for the feedback. I thought wolves only because of the fact we have cats and bats just for the special quest in Halloween, otherwise I see no use and I didn’t remember about the lag with more players but you could make it so max 12 per island but max 8/9 online at once

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
What would happen if 10 went online?
I don’t know if I’m being honest I just assume it would start to lag. I guess you could easily have more and the players would deal with the lag or they would just have less people online. It could be a toggle for the island on how many online at once

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
Only problem would be the fact wolves add automatic afk farms (takes wolves attack skeletons drop exp) so maybe it they were added, turn that feature off then this'll be A-okay
True but chickens are also attacked by ocelots, they could turn this feature off but I think it would be cool with an option of multiple different types of farms

thijsisncice

Oct 17, 2021
I was thinking of ideas that could be added. I’ve already posted a thread with my quest ideas but I thought I’d do them separate but I reckon these ideas could happen

Wolf spawner

Profile specific bank (trade money but only with your islanders and store money but maximum of 85k-ish, didn’t want it to be overpowered)

Toggle switch to turn pvp on in your profile- pvp automatically off but option to turn it on but only profile specific

Bat spawner- could help provide more quests

Rabbit spawner- why not?

Horse spawner- why not?

Skyblock rank increases max number of players (bonuses from skyblock rank won’t increase pass 6 players)- don’t know if it already does this but six max seems a bit low

When looking at players in profile, the skyblock rank players appear a different colour.

Daily Quests- should definitely be added for replayability and these shouldn’t be hard

Weekly Quests- harder than daily but also not

monthly quests- didn’t think of these originally but could add some replay ability. Could just do a daily quest but much larger numbers e.g kill 100 cows to kill 10,000 cows

Event quests (Christmas, Halloween, Easter)

Quest Upgrade-Upgrade the difficulty of daily quests for higher rewards but if weekly and monthly added then no need for this
Personally, I like the bank idea because its very creative. But the wolf spawner would be useless but also not a good idea since if you have a wolf spawner you can make lots of dogs wich can create lag.
In general I think you have some nice ideas but I dont like all of them so that is why I am unsure! :)

Reactions: Charlie0105

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
Personally, I like the bank idea because its very creative. But the wolf spawner would be useless but also not a good idea since if you have a wolf spawner you can make lots of dogs wich can create lag.
In general I think you have some nice ideas but I dont like all of them so that is why I am unsure! :)
True, they could probably add it so the wolf spawner is a specific quest so only 1 is available and that you can’t buy it. I probably should have made separate threads for these as some might agree with one but not others. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: thijsisncice

thijsisncice

Oct 17, 2021
True, they could probably add it so the wolf spawner is a specific quest so only 1 is available and that you can’t buy it. I probably should have made separate threads for these as some might agree with one but not others. Thanks for the feedback
Thanks for the quik reply, but why make a wolf spawner wich only produces 1 wolf? Haha!

Charlie0105

Oct 31, 2021
Thanks for the quik reply, but why make a wolf spawner wich only produces 1 wolf? Haha!
They normally produce 3 and I guess it could be an event quest or something like that. It could also be a secret item that allows wolves to be in but not cause a major disruption. I have no idea if I’m being honest

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom