Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • definitely not!

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

WaltyWizard

Apr 3, 2020
I would love to see this feature in skyblock, the opportunity to use /fly would be awesome!
this command should only be available for Emerald and Obsidian (on my opinion).

Phiwan

May 9, 2020
Sweden
As BallenaGorda says, adding fly would be pretty horrible. CubeCraft also isn't pay2win so adding it to a special rank would be very unfair.

Reactions: patito

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
It would be nice for the ranked player (like myself) to have an extra perk on skyblock. But personally I think this is unfair towards the no ranked players. the players with fly would be able to progress faster than the no-ranked player.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would really mess up the fairness of the game. Now a rank doesn't really give you an advantage over someone in - game (except choosing the maps, and bigger parties) Grating them fly in Skyblock would give them a huge advantage over those who can not fly. I have played my fair share of skyblocks on dozens of server. And the moment you have fly, your island progressions skyrockets! So I'd rather have it as it is now, no fly!

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I don’t play Java myself, but this, unfortunately, doesn’t sound like a very good idea to me. As mentioned above, this will cause unbalance in the game as some people with the rank will be able to have a huge advantage over people that don’t have it. Even with obsidian rank, it still will not be fair for the majority of the people. Everyone should be on the same level. You can escape more mobs, just making you unkillable.

I think this would be good and give people with ranks more motivation to play Skyblock!

To be honest, having fly would get really boring for people that have it. They would be unstoppable and would eventually get bored. If you don’t have flight, everyone will be on the same level and will be motivated to play more to get to that good position.

Javiito

Dec 6, 2015
I think that the /fly on a skyblock loses all the funny that it can have if you can do bridges flying, escape from mobs, easiest building over the void. I thinks it's fine without it.

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom