99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
Current situation
Currently, the percentage indicating your progress in a Skyblock quest is rounded up, causing a counterintuitive progessbar:
1651127894904.png

Figure 1: Showing 56% completion while being at 55%.

Now, this is still not that big of an issue, who really cares about the percentage somewhere halfway right? People like me, who would like to see this fixed properly. But it becomes more troublesome while approaching 100%:
1651128098187.png

Figure 2: Showing 100% completion while being at 99.008%

Do you see the issue here? It basically shows you're done with your quest, but you're not there yet.
According to CubeCrafts QA, this is intended behavior and not a bug. That's why I am once again asking for your support in this suggestion.

Desired situation
The solution is really simple: round down instead of up (replace Math.ceil by Math.floor, or whatever comparable method is used for this). Easy implementation, and then you're really only at 100% when you actually are at 100%.

~99th_DutchVoid 🧡

99th_DutchVoid

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2016
Overijssel, The Netherlands
www.99th-dutchies.nl
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that this should be fixed, it's so annoying and unsatisfying when you look at the percentage. And like you said this should be easy to fix.
I see you reacted with a like, thanks! In order to get the thread forwarded to the team and be discussed, it needs to have 25 :agree: agree reactions (likes don't count, unfortunately)
@Yadend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈