Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EntityLqwered

Member
Nov 24, 2019
6
19
29
22
Belgium
I'm playing skyblock whit other players but since 3 months only one person has come online for just 1 hour. I want to add some new active players and kick inactive players to help me with quests etc. but i can't do that because i'm not the owner.
Could it become possible to change the owner when he is inactive for like 1 month? It is really annoying. It is like i'm running the skyblock world on myself...

Btw: When is nether update coming? xD
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom