Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

meowmeh1

Jul 19, 2020
There is this one bug that really annoys me and my friends. We are on bedrock and sometimes you can't break a log block. When you break it it doesn't drop the items that you should get and when you die, it just respawns the blocks that didn't drop the wood. It sometimes happens with crops, but not so often. Please fix this in the next skyblock update for bedrock!

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
If that starts happening, get you and your friends to all go the skyblock hub/main lobby, and then go back to your island. I can give the tech-y reasons why, but that should fix it.

Jul 14, 2020
Ohhh I know what you’re talking about! It’s not just logs, but when you try breaking a block that is furthest from your reach, it will occur ( by this I mean the last block in your reach). If you want that block to appear again, tap on the block that is on either side like a leaf that was touching the block and it should appear. If not, go to the Skyblock hub and come back and it will appear. All you need to do is go closer and break it.

meowmeh1

Jul 19, 2020
Ohhh I know what you’re talking about! It’s not just logs, but when you try breaking a block that is furthest from your reach, it will occur ( by this I mean the last block in your reach). If you want that block to appear again, tap on the block that is on either side like a leaf that was touching the block and it should appear. If not, go to the Skyblock hub and come back and it will appear. All you need to do is go closer and break it.
I hope next skyblock update they fix that.

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
I hope next skyblock update they fix that.
It's a network-wide problem due to the network's codebase (unlike Java, which has Spigot/Paper, each Bedrock server tends to have its own codebase, eg Steadfast2). I believe it's to introduce parity between Java and Bedrock versions of their gamemodes, as I think they are working on something similar to JBServer for the future.

meowmeh1

Jul 19, 2020
It's a network-wide problem due to the network's codebase (unlike Java, which has Spigot/Paper, each Bedrock server tends to have its own codebase, eg Steadfast2). I believe it's to introduce parity between Java and Bedrock versions of their gamemodes, as I think they are working on something similar to JBServer for the future.
Ok, that makes sense.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom