Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizofire1234

Sep 25, 2021
Hey. I have been dealing with a glitch/bug in Skyblock. As soon as I join, I get stuck I a villager (I can't interact with him) and we are just floating I the sky (I'm on my island, it's just not loading) Seconds later, I get disconnected. This has nothing to do with my ping. (60 ping) When I join different games like MinerWare or Skywars, it's totally normal. Please fix this because I didn't collected any ores,trees and Mellons for the past few days. Thanks.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Hey. I have been dealing with a glitch/bug in Skyblock. As soon as I join,
happened to me, I have a big cactus farm, and when I enter Skyblock, all cactus drops make the game lag.
I get stuck I a villager
Wait for the game to be fully loaded.
Don't click the villager, you get disconnected because when you click the NPC, you are requesting smth that the game didnt load yet.

This has nothing to do with my ping. (60 ping)
I think is the device.
it used to happen with android 9, more than 10 seconds to load.
Now I have android 11(&more RAM), it fully loads in 2 seconds.

NOTE:
to avoid this(or at least will load faster), just leave the game far away from farms.

Zizofire1234

Sep 25, 2021
happened to me, I have a big cactus farm, and when I enter Skyblock, all cactus drops make the game lag.

Don't click the villager, you get disconnected because when you click the NPC, you are requesting smth that the game didnt load yet.

I think is the device.

NOTE:
to avoid this(or at least will load faster), just leave the game far away from farms.

I think is the device.

NOTE:
Well I'm stuck In the villager and I can't move

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
Well I'm stuck In the villager and I can't move
if you're using Android.
1. if you have a backup ,use a previous version of MCPE, maybe 1.16.220 or 1.16.221
2. if a friend have a better phone, use his phone.
3. if you trust somebody but not enough to give them your password, you can ZIP the folder games, and send them, then they will be able to use your account for 1-2 days(not more).

AFTER
this, the player must enter Skyblock an move far way from farms(and exit), and then you can play again.

NOTE:
dont used hacked MCPE, they can copy your "games" folder and play with your account, ofcourse they cant change your settings, but can enter diff servers and get banned on purpose.
IN CASE YOU WANT TO USE A HACKED MCPE:
at least change password after you're done.

IF THIS DOESN'T HELP, idk what say more.

Zizofire1234

Sep 25, 2021
if you're using Android.
1. if you have a backup ,use a previous version of MCPE, maybe 1.16.220 or 1.16.221
3. if you trust somebody but not enough to give them your password, you can ZIP the folder games, and send them, then they will be able to use your account for 1-2 days(not more).

AFTER
this, the player must enter Skyblock an move far way from farms(and exit), and then you can play again.

NOTE:
dont used hacked MCPE, they can copy your "games" folder and play with your account, ofcourse they cant change your settings, but can enter diff servers and get banned on purpose.

Thanks. I have a 1.17.10 copy only so, and I never visit my friends. And I don't want to play on someone's other phone, I will think about how to solve this, I already reported this bug to cubecraft so I will wait a couple of days. And I will try to remember logging off far from farms. Thanks a lot for trying to help me. :)

Zizofire1234

Sep 25, 2021
Well I tried not clicking him or the screen and still disconnected me but a mod told me he will try to fix the glitch so I'm just waiting

Zizofire1234

Sep 25, 2021
if you're using Android.

AFTER

NOTE:

They fixed it :)

Reactions: AM71113363
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom