Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 16, 2022
Hi iv read alot of sugestion posts about this all the way back to 2020 but i really feel like its a needed thing every other major server has auto sell chests as a purchasable item 300-500 coins it would help the players alot and also benifit the server by bringing in more money so please look into adding a auto sell chest or a autosell fiture so when you click a chest it sells all the contents inside the chest i have over 50 chests that i sell every 2 hours and to go through them all takes me 40 min to sell everything but if i could toggle auto sell and click the chests id be done in 2 min

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Wouldn’t it destroy the economy a little bit? I mean I have no knowledge about skyblock but if something gets added that makes people get money faster then what is the point of skyblock? I’m quite sure the game is supposed to take long, a long process, something you can work on for a long time and with something like that it speeds up the process and then you’ll be done with your island within what? A month? I’d prefer to play the game normally and do things myself to be fair.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The different between CubeCraft's SkyBlock in comparison to other big servers with SkyBlock is the 'multiplayer aspect'. CC SB is very much 'on your own': you don't have any other islands to go shopping, no big lobby to talk to people, no trading system, no giving money etc. You are reliable on your challenges to get new resources. Other server's SB has way more multiplayer aspect, where you have to compete for being the best island.

I don't think auto-sell is a great idea. How annoying CC SB can be because of the challenges that take ages, I'm convinced selling your items is part of the game. The game is not about getting as much money as possible, it's about making some cool islands with your friends, completing achievements, discovering new area's and eventually beating the end world (which is still in development). That's why I disagree, I'm sorry <3

Mar 16, 2022
i understand the what people are saying but it only sells when your online its the same as me going and selling contents from my chests its just that a autosell feature so when i click on my 50+ chests it sells the conents of the 1 chest i click instead of me having to take everthing out one by one and sell, it WILL NOT mean i get money faster becuase my farms are still making money when im selling it just makes selling 50 chests faster it wont have any impact on how much money i get it just means instead of me taking 30min to sell contents from my farms it takes me 5min

as of now i have 30 chests attached to a mob farm and when 15 or so are full i start selling by breaking chests and then selling the content so the other 15 chests are still filling with loot it wont effect the amout of money i make it will only effect how fast you can sell

wont break the game or destroy the economy as you cant trade items of give money it will just make selling faster

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
wont break the game or destroy the economy as you cant trade items of give money it will just make selling faster
It would break the game completely for those who are at the top, it would make creeper spawners completely worthless as their only use is to make a more efficient way to manually sell. Pigs are **the** best spawner for money spent - income and that would just completely trash all of the cool designs that we, as a community, have made to make both selling and lag be easier to deal with. The lag is only needed so we can sell easier and, even if it only sells while we are online, it's not like we generate money offline. It would make net worth become a "who can afk the longest" and would completely break the leaderboards that we have with also the time that people can afk. I understand if it's a "sell manually but faster" item but not automatic. It would make literally everything so much easier even if the item was sold for 10 billion coins (yes we would go that far, 2 people already has for no utter reason)

However if it was more like a sell wand (not infinite sell wand, make it have a cooldown/charge count) then I would like it, and I'm sure most of the active discord community also would

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom