Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 26, 2023
I would like to see the Crimson Forest, Warped forest and Basalt Delta Biomes be added into Skyblock. Not sure if this has been suggested yet but it is something I'd like to have.

Also, I would like to have generators for the other stone type blocks like Andesite, Diorite, Granite, Deep Slate, etc.

That's about it, thanks for reading.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I would love for these nether features to be added into Skyblock somehow! Hopefully this and more content can be considered in the future, as there is lots of potential for Skyblock now with everything that is added in versions 1.13+.

However, I wouldn't like to see generators for the stone types; perhaps it would be more fitting to unlock them in the shop after reaching certain islands. Diorite, andesite and granite all have crafting recipes, so at least they are currently obtainable in Skyblock once you have unlocked the nether.

Oct 26, 2023
I would love for these nether features to be added into Skyblock somehow! Hopefully this and more content can be considered in the future, as there is lots of potential for Skyblock now with everything that is added in versions 1.13+.

However, I wouldn't like to see generators for the stone types; perhaps it would be more fitting to unlock them in the shop after reaching certain islands. Diorite, andesite and granite all have crafting recipes, so at least they are currently obtainable in Skyblock once you have unlocked the nether.
I would also accept stone types being buyable in the shop, as long as they are a decent price.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
If this were to be implemented, it would have to be part of a HUGE Skyblock update. There was a huge Skyblock update planned about 1.5 years ago(The End Update), but it was scrapped after being delayed countless times. But, Camezonda said that Cubecraft is currently focusing on modernising the outdated games on the Network. First they did Lucky Islands, then Blockwars, then Minerware, and currently Survival Games is planned to get a 1.20 update. The only game left after Survival Games to not get a 1.20 update, is Skyblock, so it only seems fitting that it gets the update it deserves.

Reactions: mishapnevermore
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom