Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Skybasing in Duels:disagree:

Whats the problem?
I have noticed people are skybasing in Duels, and saw this thread before.
This can be really annoying while playing with kits including only a few blocks.
I dont really understand why this is allowed, because this can be abused by building to the maximum hight and punching the opponent down when they are building up once. After doing this they arent able to come up again and fight the duel. This will result in a free win, since people will probably leave after this.

Example 📌
1621430865280.png

There are more examples in the thread made by @Landon AWESOME9 , mentioned above.

What do I want ❓
I think CubeCraft needs to disallow skybasing and put this in the rules, since skybasing cant be a strategy to win a Duel.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Whats the problem?
This can be really annoying while playing with kits including only a few blocks.
I dont really understand why this is allowed, because this can be abused by building to the maximum hight and punching the opponent down when they are building up once. After doing this they arent able to come up again and fight the duel. This will result in a free win, since people will probably leave after this.

Example 📌
View attachment 193683
There are more examples in the thread made by @Landon AWESOME9 , mentioned above.

What do I want ❓
I think CubeCraft needs to disallow skybasing and put this in the rules, since skybasing cant be a strategy to win a Duel.
The most annoying example of this is when they build up in the corner and every time you try to get up they knock you down... Corners are really overpowered and you can’t hit them down with a bow because of the 2 barriers of course. 100% agree, and I’m sure @mcfrostie would too as we both experience this daily.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I totally agree with this suggestion. I've experienced so many duels in which the opponent just skybases without even fighting which shouldn't be the case in a duel. Adding this to the rules would hopefully minimise this, so I agree! :agree:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This is a great example why I made this thread. There are some kits without bows and only 16 blocks, in that case skybasing in a corner would be really overpowered.
I once had a team that made waterfalls upto the sky limit on the barrier blocks but they were rightfully dealt with as I reported them. I fought them twice and the second time they actually jumped down and we destroyed them. They were just farming wins and don’t know how to fight

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Whats the problem?

Example 📌
View attachment 193683

What do I want ❓
I scrolled through my notis for 2 mins just to bump this suggestion because it happened to me once again.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
As ive said, this used to be a rule and players did get warned for it, but then they made it allowed. As i said in the post, duels is the single gamemode that you cant gain resources in, making it impossible to continue the fight.

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
As ive said, this used to be a rule and players did get warned for it, but then they made it allowed. As i said in the post, duels is the single gamemode that you cant gain resources in, making it impossible to continue the fight.
Before I made this thread I was searching for the same kind of thread and saw yours was “expired”. I totally agree with your thread!

doggoascends

May 22, 2021

Whats the problem?

Example 📌
View attachment 193683

What do I want ❓
I agree strongly. A few things they could implement is less blocks, or lowering the maximum height. I've also encountered players building onto or mining inside the structures placed onto the map in order to gain an advantage. Maybe more flat maps with no structures?

• Agree
Reactions: pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree strongly. A few things they could implement is less blocks, or lowering the maximum height. I've also encountered players building onto or mining inside the structures placed onto the map in order to gain an advantage. Maybe more flat maps with no structures?
I think more having more flat maps is the perfect solution. People could still build their way up, but they won’t be able to benefit from the structures

Xander4718

May 17, 2021

Whats the problem?

Example 📌
View attachment 193683

What do I want ❓
Agree, skybasing in Duels is so annoying! Cubecraft has to fix this

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think more having more flat maps is the perfect solution. People could still build their way up, but they won’t be able to benefit from the structures
They normally benefit from the invisible border corners as they can’t get hit down

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Whats the problem?

Example 📌
View attachment 193683

What do I want ❓
1 AWAY FROM A FORWARD! 🌟

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021

Whats the problem?

Example 📌
View attachment 193683

What do I want ❓
25 Agrees, gonna get forwarded!! 🌟🌟

• Love
Reactions: pieterpeer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom