Attachments

• 2015-01-31_09.40.34.png
    2015-01-31_09.40.34.png
    945.2 KB · Views: 99

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I dont think it matters if SW already has "1 million maps" or not. The more the better. I have to agree with NanoNet in the fact, that you could really try to build a map for the Arcade games. The need some luv too :(

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
I dont think it matters if SW already has "1 million maps" or not. The more the better. I have to agree with NanoNet in the fact, that you could really try to build a map for the Arcade games. The need some luv too :(
Well, after this map, I'll try to make an Arcade map :P
But you do like the map dont you? And you also like the watermelon... :P

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Hello everyone,

I've seen that much people watched this thread. Most of the guys do like the map, but there are also some people who dont like the map. So I dont really know what to do now. So now my idea is:
You'll be able to play the map for a couple of days, so that everybody can play on it to change his/her opinion. After 3 days or anything like that, people are allowed to vote if they like the map or they dont like the map. If 'yes' wins, the map will be placed and the less popular map atm will be removed. If 'no' does win, the map wont be added. I think I'll start with a spleef map than.

I dunnow if this is possible. @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man
Actually @everybody
I now that this aint working:p

Johny

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We don´t add maps for testing. We add them for quite a long time if they are good.
And it would be better to let a builder have a look at this for constructive criticism, not the owners.

Reactions: Sevenade78

SunLord

Mar 11, 2014
Sorry but I'm not a big fan of this map, we've been trying to introduce new gameplays to our SW maps and this is quite simple. I'd say just try a new unique theme all together, try and be a bit more creative and think of something that has never been done before, and doesn't have similar things to other maps(as some have said about the beach map) If you'd like some ideas just private message me on here:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom