Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
Suggestion

1.Debug Hoes or Remove Hoes - a tools that's able to remove non-fully grown crops and plants including saplings maybe instead of right clicking them one by one, and clicking on the remove button, players planting the wrong crops like me feels really annoying having to go through one by one to remove the crops that i have planted wrongly maybe it could be somethings that's buyable mid-games or a rank that you can purchase. (Ore Generator included maybe another type of tools)

2.Collection data or quest book have a book or can be included in the settings as to shown player the past quest they have completed, and all the item they have unlock how much can you sell them for, instead of the needs to obtain the item and trying to sell them to check the price, maybe can just be in settings of how much can be item be sell for, or just a /price command to see the item your holding how much its worth.

Improvement

1.Exp Tp or Exp Magnet Ore mining can be a pain, since exp somehow often gets stuck to no where or certain bugs that makes it appears in the incorrect place, often having to run around to nowhere in order to gain the exp or else some just follows you around but unable to obatin the exp. so maybe the exp gain from mining can be straight away given to the players, or a item that can suck up an area of exp.

Quest Rechecking Button or just better improve in system you often craft items that are early than what your suppose to craft in progression, wasting materials and resources crafting them again. it's really annoying. it gets even more annoyed in late game where quest item are really hard to full fill and just having to redo them again. (there is a unlockable page in the forum but i dont think most new player would even check it or ask) so maybe just have a button on quest to recheck your inventory obtainable if you have the item then you will complete the quest. for crafting item only if not would kind of destroy the point of collection quest harvesting item.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I had to switch to light mode to view this ;-;

But in all seriousness I like the Quest Book suggestion. I believe it would be motivating to many players to be able to look back and see all the quests they've accomplished.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheesySteveey

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
I like your suggestion, especially the guest book thing to view past quests. But I don’t think including the worth of an item is motivating people. Also one advice: leave your text on default colour. Now it’s barely visible.
Sorry, will do with default text next time, some players like me was making cookies for money only to found out later that coco beans worth more than what two beans with one wheat is worth.

derpestnoob

Nov 28, 2022
I had to switch to light mode to view this ;-;

But in all seriousness I like the Quest Book suggestion. I believe it would be motivating to many players to be able to look back and see all the quests you have accomplished.
Apologize for the text font, will do with the default text next time

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hii! First of all, I love the quest book idea too!

As well as the idea of the remove hoe/tools, they would save a lot of time when, e.g., moving whole ore generator/ mining areas to a different island! Also, it helps to provide a more seamless/ vanilla-like experience while playing Skyblock.

Although wrongly placed crops and saplings can still be removed using water buckets, it is at least from my personal experience more difficult to move in flowing water on mobile devices. Which can result in a higher risk of falling into the void. Which would also go against the recommendation of high-class scientific research using the latest cutting-edge Minecraft technologies on the market; not falling off the island :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom