Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sri3690

Mar 28, 2020
I change it in the mincraft game

What is the mincraft app called on Pc because I play on that. I bought it on the Micorosoft store

So is that bedrock or which one is it?

But when I play in Mineplex I spawn in with my star wars skins

Last edited by a moderator:

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
When ever I use one of my Star Wars Original trilogy Minecraft skins I spawn in on Cubecraft as Steve. This didn't happen before. Could someone tell me if I cannot use my star wars skins?

If you see the default skin in-game, first check server status, then refresh by logging out and back in. if this doesn't work try with other Minecraft version.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I’m gonna give you a real answer, and I know this for a fact because I talked to rubik about this.

All custom skins (like your Star Wars one) have been removed currently because people found a way to “hack” it and make things called “custom geometry” which would let you become basically anything from a giant, to sans, to spongebob.

until they find out a way to stop custom geometry, custom skins are now disabled. I hope they fix this hack soon.

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The question has already been answered above, if you got any other question(s), feel free to post a new thread or start a conversation with me or another member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom