• Can be better

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 396387

| Hello, Builder here.‍
| Here is my new skin, made for @Cesaer !

| @Cesaer came with a message on discord if I could make a skin for him, and ofcourse I like to do that and made other people happy. :)

| I liked making this skin, because I felt that the skin was really once better than other skins of mine.

| Check my new skin here: https://imgur.com/a/sNRnprz
| ( The assignment was: make the skin funny and wonderful. )

| Any tips or ideas? Let me know!

| - Greetings from me, a upcoming skin artist.
| - Discord: TheBuilder#2925

( Vote on my poll! ;) )

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice job! I see you've already improved quite a bit. Although, I'm personally not a fan of the shading of the hair you've made. It looks a bit weird and 'undershaded' compared to the rest of the skin. It looks way better though but I'll come back to what I said in my previous, long, feedback message: Try experimenting with different shading patterns to create a more realistic looking skin. It's not bad, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's possible to improve way more.

D

Deleted member 396387

Nice job! I see you've already improved quite a bit. Although, I'm personally not a fan of the shading of the hair you've made. It looks a bit weird and 'undershaded' compared to the rest of the skin. It looks way better though but I'll come back to what I said in my previous, long, feedback message: Try experimenting with different shading patterns to create a more realistic looking skin. It's not bad, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's possible to improve way more.
Okay, thanks! My new skin has more (new) shading. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom