• Can be better

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Ugly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 396387

| Hello, Builder here.‍
| Here is my new skin, made for @Cesaer !

| @Cesaer came with a message on discord if I could make a skin for him, and ofcourse I like to do that and made other people happy. :)

| I liked making this skin, because I felt that the skin was really once better than other skins of mine.

| Check my new skin here: https://imgur.com/a/sNRnprz
| ( The assignment was: make the skin funny and wonderful. )

| Any tips or ideas? Let me know!

| - Greetings from me, a upcoming skin artist.
| - Discord: TheBuilder#2925

( Vote on my poll! ;) )

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice job! I see you've already improved quite a bit. Although, I'm personally not a fan of the shading of the hair you've made. It looks a bit weird and 'undershaded' compared to the rest of the skin. It looks way better though but I'll come back to what I said in my previous, long, feedback message: Try experimenting with different shading patterns to create a more realistic looking skin. It's not bad, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's possible to improve way more.

D

Deleted member 396387

Nice job! I see you've already improved quite a bit. Although, I'm personally not a fan of the shading of the hair you've made. It looks a bit weird and 'undershaded' compared to the rest of the skin. It looks way better though but I'll come back to what I said in my previous, long, feedback message: Try experimenting with different shading patterns to create a more realistic looking skin. It's not bad, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that it's possible to improve way more.
Okay, thanks! My new skin has more (new) shading. :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom