Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did you find any of these helpful?

• Total voters

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
Okay so me being on the 9th island and 2nd island in the nether I know quite a few things that other players may find useful so I’ve decided to share a few.
If you are also a sweat than I would suggest ignoring this thread or maybe leave some tips in the comments

1) Contain your mobs-
This may seem like common sense but the amount of stuff you save by making a zombie/ Skelton farm rather than killing them in an open area is insane. I would go through numerous stacks of iron whilst doing killing quests until I built my mob farm. Watch out for baby zombies however because they can go through 1 block gaps

2)Don’t Keep Money
If you have money and need anything just buy it, whether it’s for a side quest or anything else having money on you usually ends in you losing 10% of it when you die.

3) Do your side quests!-
This is probably the most obvious one but do your side quests. It’s easy to get focused on main quests especially at the start of the game when you are speeding through everything but soon enough you’ll be waiting a couple hours and even days before being able to complete main quests and the last thing you want is 10+ side quests sitting there without being started. Plus they actually give rewards unlike most main quests

4)Make a mega island-
This isn’t really useful early on but once you are a established around the 7th island with maybe a mil or two then connecting all your islands with a huge layer of dirt is a must. It provides so much extra space and you will thank yourself later.

5)Use below your island-
I haven’t seen it discussed much here but I know on other skyblock servers it is quite common to use the bottom of the world as a mega farm because of how much space it saves. This is time consuming however especially late game having a massive farm the size of your entire world is great for money.

I hope atleast one of these can help any of you and if you have any information you think would be useful to others feel free to share them :)

Jul 26, 2020
Okay so me being on the 9th island and 2nd island in the nether I know quite a few things that other players may find useful so I’ve decided to share a few.
If you are also a sweat than I would suggest ignoring this thread or maybe leave some tips in the comments

1) Contain your mobs-
This may seem like common sense but the amount of stuff you save by making a zombie/ Skelton farm rather than killing them in an open area is insane. I would go through numerous stacks of iron whilst doing killing quests until I built my mob farm. Watch out for baby zombies however because they can go through 1 block gaps

2)Don’t Keep Money
If you have money and need anything just buy it, whether it’s for a side quest or anything else having money on you usually ends in you losing 10% of it when you die.

3) Do your side quests!-
This is probably the most obvious one but do your side quests. It’s easy to get focused on main quests especially at the start of the game when you are speeding through everything but soon enough you’ll be waiting a couple hours and even days before being able to complete main quests and the last thing you want is 10+ side quests sitting there without being started. Plus they actually give rewards unlike most main quests

4)Make a mega island-
This isn’t really useful early on but once you are a established around the 7th island with maybe a mil or two then connecting all your islands with a huge layer of dirt is a must. It provides so much extra space and you will thank yourself later.

5)Use below your island-
I haven’t seen it discussed much here but I know on other skyblock servers it is quite common to use the bottom of the world as a mega farm because of how much space it saves. This is time consuming however especially late game having a massive farm the size of your entire world is great for money.

I hope atleast one of these can help any of you and if you have any information you think would be useful to others feel free to share them :)
on number 4: Why should i use dirt?? I used wood slabs

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
Dirt is the easiest and most useful block to use.
It is easily obtained because you only need 6,400 per stack and you can put trees, crops and whatever anywhere on your island if it’s made of complete dirt.

Reactions: Craeonkie
Jul 14, 2020
I use wood, and even though we've had some incidents with fire, it looks nice and is worth the time taken to farm trees. I have like 7 double chests full from quests like the timber one and for ones that require apples.

GingerBread

Jul 15, 2020
it doesn’t look bad because grass will grow on the dirt which just makes it look like a simple landscape. But whatever suits you is fine

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom