Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
We used to have /report, but it was removed due to people abusing it. I would like it to come back, but players just cannot be trusted.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This is just another perfect example of bad behaving players making things harder for staff and good players.

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
I have seen a big problem on Cubecraft as of late, Hackers. I have come up with a simple hacking prevention system that starts with the players who want to fix this problem. I believe the server should make a admin chat. If a player sees or believes that there is a hacker in his game, he may simply type in a command that posts the name of the hacker and sever that he is playing on in a admin chat that all of the helper, mods and admins, can see. It is similar to Hypixel's system and they had seen a major decrees in hacking over the last few months.
It can be abused to much.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
( I know this is getting off track staff) but each hack has a weakness, for example

AKB (the most common i see) is weak to melee
Bunnyhop and speed are weak to one lane bridges and arrow fire
Flight is weak to small enclosed areas

You get the idea :) all you have to do is figure out what its weak to and try to exploit it using a combat method or the map
That's what I do. I love when fly hackers don't win. Any tips on kill aura?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I believe they had this before but they removed it because the Staff Members need (video) evidence to ban, but it is hard to grab evidence if someone does the /report <name> <reason> command and then it takes them time to get to each person because people will be spamming them with reports. Also people could make fake reports so it would just frustrate the Staff Members.
This has been suggested many times before and I do not support this suggestion.

Tyler Arscott

Dec 10, 2016
That's what I do. I love when fly hackers don't win. Any tips on kill aura?
The way that kill aura works it that as soon as a player is in range, the computer automatically attacks you, the simplest way to avoid becoming easy game for a hacker with this one is to stay out of range. Be creative, is there a way you can kill him without meleeing him to death?

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I have seen a big problem on Cubecraft as of late, Hackers. I have come up with a simple hacking prevention system that starts with the players who want to fix this problem. I believe the server should make a admin chat. If a player sees or believes that there is a hacker in his game, he may simply type in a command that posts the name of the hacker and sever that he is playing on in a admin chat that all of the helper, mods and admins, can see. It is similar to Hypixel's system and they had seen a major decrees in hacking over the last few months.
I agree with the overall idea, however I think the countless amount of hackustationers (no offence meant) will think there was a rule breaker and punish them without good reason. Other trolls will abuse the system and ban random players, people could also just ban people they are annoyed with. The report section can solve all these problems, all you need is a bit of evidence. No offence, I simply think more bad will come off of it than good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom