Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 8, 2019
hi, a random guy here. so i play a lot of the largest server in minecraft (i don't think saying the name would count as advertising, but im not putting it just in case)'s skyblock. so i know cube skyblock is very likely to be inspired by the other one, but what are the similarities? i wanna play it without having to learn a completely different game. are lots of mechanics similar, like is there a hub? is there a coin system? sorry if i'm not very clear, english isn't my first language and i'm typing this at 3 am

Reactions: Gregeyy

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don’t know anything about the other servers skyblock, but I can tell you how cubecraft skyblock works!

When you first join your skyblock, you only have one island with a villager. This villager has 3 typed of quests: main quests, side quests and hidden quests. After completing quests you get rewards. (A list with all quests). You have to finish main quests, so you will reach another island, there are 9 islands in total. There is also a skyblock hub, you can repair your tools, enchant your items here, etc. If you‘re further in the game, you can unlock the nether.

This thread has answered a lot many asked questions, so you can read that too.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Elaad

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2019
Well, on CubeCraft's skyblock you'll find that your progression is halted almost all the time due to quests that require you to wait a certain amount of time. For example, certain trees take a full 4 days to grow. Despite the more "grindy" approach in CubeCraft's skyblock, you'll find that things are far less complex than other servers. There is no auction system, trade system, skills system, etc. Basically, progression is done entirely by you and your friends. Hope that helps :)

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Saying The Name Is Advertising. Like for example for a restaurant saying ********** is advertising. What server would allow advertising!?

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Lifeboat isnt the largest server, that would go to hive

Lifeboat seems more geared to automation and lacks the stuff like quests. Also lifeboat has the autominers and choppers and CC doesnt. Another thing is that you dont use the cobble gens (lava + water) as theres already some for you to use

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom