Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
What?

Hai! Today I want to make a suggestion regarding the “Silver Summoner” in Skywars chaos. This is a new item added recently with the Skywars update. The item does what the name suggests, it spawns silver fish! These can be used as projectiles while also spawning silverfish when thrown. I find this item very creative and I personally like it quite a bit. So what’s the problem? The issue is that this item looks verrry similar to another item known as the “Snowball” I’ll provide pictures here:

A7926AC2-7541-427F-8B7C-714F4164243F.jpeg
BDB3C9D7-09AE-4A6A-8438-13B1D9CBCC44.jpeg

So as you can see, these two items look exactly the same. Why is this a problem? You see, snowballs are very common in Skywars Chaos. In fact, I find my inventory half filled with them most of the time especially when I use axes to break chests (quick way to gain leap feathers and ender pearls if you can’t loot fast) so therefore, I find the need to throw them out. However, it’s very easy to accidentally throw out the Silver Summoner because the items look exactly the same. This is quite irritating as you cannot spam throw out snowballs to get rid of them without accidentally throwing out the Silver Summoner. So how can we fix this? By changing the texture of the Silver Summoner. There are unique items in Skywars Chaos that have their own textures such as all the different bridge builders. My idea is to add a silver glint or enchantment glow texture to the snowball, this will make it easier to differentiate the two items. Replacing the snowball texture completely would also work. Not only will this solve the issue, it will add to the twist of Skywars Chaos, make the game appear more well polished, and give players a more enchanting experience!

If you agree please react with a shiny green checkmark!
If you are unsure please don’t react
If you disagree please don’t react Im kidding do what you want

Or just don’t react, that’s fine too. Anyways have a great rest of your day, bye 👋

Last edited:

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What?

Hai! Today I want to make a suggestion regarding the “Silver Summoner” in Skywars chaos. This is a new item added recently with the Skywars update. The item does what the name suggests, it spawns silver fish! These can be used as projectiles while also spawning silverfish when thrown. I find this item very creative and I personally like it quite a bit. So what’s the problem? The issue is that this item looks verrry similar to another item known as the “Snowball” I’ll provide pictures here:

View attachment 209859View attachment 209860
So as you can see, these two items look exactly the same. Why is this a problem? You see, snowballs are very common in Skywars Chaos. In fact, I find my inventory half filled with them most of the time especially when I use axes to break chests (quick way to gain leap feathers and ender pearls if you can’t loot fast) so therefore, I find the need to throw them out. However, it’s very easy to accidentally throw out the Silver Summoner because the items look exactly the same. This is quite irritating as you cannot spam throw out snowballs to get rid of them without accidentally throwing out the Silver Summoner. So how can we fix this? By changing the texture of the Silver Summoner. There are unique items in Skywars Chaos that have their own textures such as all the different bridge builders. My idea is to add a silver glint or enchantment glow texture to the snowball, this will make it easier to differentiate the two items. Replacing the snowball texture completely would also work. Not only will this solve the issue, it will add to the twist of Skywars Chaos, make the game appear more well polished, and give players a more enchanting experience!

If you agree please react with a shiny green checkmark!
If you are unsure please don’t react
If you disagree please don’t react Im kidding do what you want

Or just don’t react, that’s fine too. Anyways have a great rest of your day, bye 👋
I played a few games and I didn't even know the Silver Summoner existed 😲

• Haha
Reactions: coco147200

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I have seen it onces and i was confused because it didnt stack, now i get what it is! I think it need a change for sure.
This is another issue that I didn’t mention in the suggestion above, a lot of players don’t even know the existence of this item! I didn’t even know this item existed until a while after the update. Even if you open a chest to manually loot items, few people grab snowballs over other items such as ender pearls. I have noticed that the two items didn’t stack but always just thought nothing of it and threw both of them out of my inventory as I didn’t understand the what the Silver Summoner was, overlooking this fact is actually quite easy as in a Skywars Chaos game you’re always checking your surroundings and for enemy players. The game is quite chaotic and you might get stabbed in the back or shot into pieces in a matter of seconds. The grey font of the description of the item doesn’t help much and might have been overlooked by many including myself.

Reactions: Evaluatiefout
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom