Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

Welcome to the monthly Cubecraft Hunger Games sign up for June 2019! This was usually carried out by @Camezonda but as he has been too busy to be able to run it, I thought that I would run it instead :)

How do I join?
If you would like to join this month's forums Hunger Games then reply to the thread with your minecraft username. You CANNOT sign up for someone else, they must reply to the thread themselves.

After all the slots are filled, this thread will be locked and I will create a new thread with the main thread. It will run on a first come, first served basis and submitting an invalid username will result in you having a default steve skin.

District 1: xAzalea_ and Spuuuni
District 2: SanCookie and Kloska
District 3: PedrocasPirocas and dogtickles
District 4: Warriors1976 and Elenahh
District 5: Buuuddy and Keanutjuhh
District 6: Priley and Basketman13
District 7: Blocky12 and DragonEli
District 8: Falliam and Heckmaniac
District 9: Dutudy and MJ010101
District 10: mitgobla and zombiepower
District 11: Cuteee and imjunior
District 12: _The13thDoctor_ and Onikpig

Spaces Available: ALL TAKEN

What is this game about?
As I explained earlier, this is a forums game originally hosted by Camezonda which takes place monthly. This isn't an actual hunger games on server, it's only hosted here on forums and using a simulator found online. Everyday I will comment on the thread showing people what happens each day and night and yes, people will die :>

If you would like an idea on what it is like then click here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Blocky12
This was usually carried out by @Camezonda but as he has been too busy to be able to run it.
ZomboMeme 31052019164644.jpg

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the monthly Cubecraft Hunger Games sign up for June 2019! This was usually carried out by @Camezonda but as he has been too busy to be able to run it, I thought that I would run it instead :)

How do I join?
If you would like to join this month's forums Hunger Games then reply to the thread with your minecraft username. You CANNOT sign up for someone else, they must reply to the thread themselves.

After all the slots are filled, this thread will be locked and I will create a new thread with the main thread. It will run on a first come, first served basis and submitting an invalid username will result in you having a default steve skin.

District 2: SanCookie
District 3: PedrocasPirocas and Basketman
District 4: Warriors1976
District 6:
District 7:
District 8:
District 9:
District 10:
District 11:
District 12:

Spaces Available: 16

What is this game about?
As I explained earlier, this is a forums game originally hosted by Camezonda which takes place monthly. This isn't an actual hunger games on server, it's only hosted here on forums and using a simulator found online. Everyday I will comment on the thread showing people what happens each day and night and yes, people will die :>

_The13thDoctor_ District 12
@Keanu psssst come join me

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017

How do I join?

District 2: SanCookie and Kloska
District 3: PedrocasPirocas and dogtickles
District 4: Warriors1976 and Elenahh
District 6: Priley and Basketman
District 7:
District 8:
District 9:
District 10:
District 11:
District 12: _The13thDoctor_

Spaces Available: 11

What is this game about?

I fEeL lEfT oUt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom