Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Welcome my fellows CubeCrafters to the Monthly Hunger Games sign up thread. This thread is only going to be used for signing up to the CubeCraft forum Hunger Games.

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username and one other person you want to be in your district with you. You can be alone if you want to.

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 1: Camezonda and SerketSyndrome
District 2: Saruhh and Edgeless
District 3: xLuiJox and PapaosoCraft
District 4: Jackelele and ChaosConjurer
District 5: ChillyTree and Aerilia
District 6: xJosueGM and MrGeorge730
District 7: Jx0 and DerpKonijn
District 8: Younisco and Demiro16
District 9: Fluffys_gurl and telegamer
District 10: Deedselele and Rob_the_Giraffe
District 11: ninjakiwi2d2 and loschiavo
District 12: GainfullTerror and Lezappen

Spaces available: ALL TAKEN!

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month starting with this month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on Cubecraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)
If you want an idea for what it's like, click here

Camezonda

Last edited:

Joost.

Feb 15, 2016
a place with good internet :P
Welcome my fellows CubeCrafters to the Monthly Hunger Games sign up thread. This thread is only going to be used for signing up to the CubeCraft forum Hunger Games.

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games! Please reply to this thread with your Minecraft username and one other person you want to be in your district with you. You can be alone if you want to.

After all the placements are filled with "volunteers", I will lock this thread and start creating the main Hunger Games thread. Btw, its first come, first serve. If you reply with the incorrect username or an invalid username, the skin that I will use will be a random male or female skin.

District 7:
District 8:
District 9:
District 11:

Spaces available: 8

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that I will be hosting once a month starting with this month. This isn't a real ingame Hunger Games on Cubecraft, this is only hosted here on the forums. Everyday I will comment on the thread with the results on what happens that day and night within the Hunger Games. And yes.... people will die ;)

Camezonda

Team 7 Jx0 & DerpKonijn

niko phillips

Oct 29, 2016

How can I join?

District 7: Jx0 and DerpKonijn
District 8: Younisco and Demiro16
District 9: Fluffys_gurl and telegamer
District 11:

Spaces available: 2!

What is this game about?

Camezonda
I want to enter with my friend,our names are ninjakiwi2d2 and loschiavo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom