Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

dp135

Jan 21, 2017
Why is this even a thing!
Hello,
i normally like to look at what my kills and wins are... although the stats are in the lobby I think it should be better with a SideBar showing our stats.
Also you can toggle it off in the settings menu.
It could show how much cubelets you have and it's just to make your life easier in cubecraft!
Thank You. But mostly like your points and cubelets and stuff.
Honestly i don't even mind about people saying no cause i was bored so i just made this up. xD

IGN: IronBlokz

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not sure why you need to see your stats while you're in the lobby with your stats. Unless you mean waiting in a game lobby, I still don't see why we need an ego boost before the game starts. Especially if you already fawn over them, that you pretty much memorized every part of it.

Reactions: remio

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I am a pro skywars player
*Sigh*

i normally like to look at what my kills and wins are...
I'm not surprised if you can already see you stats from the spawn. Otherwise: Press W eb turn your mouse a bit.
I know, lot of work right? But you can do it. I believe in you.

it's just to make your life easier in cubecraft
Because it is soooo hard.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Not sure why you need to see your stats while you're in the lobby with your stats. Unless you mean waiting in a game lobby, I still don't see why we need an ego boost before the game starts. Especially if you already fawn over them, that you pretty much memorized every part of it.
So, wanting to look at your stats boosts your ego?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That one moment when you are too lazy to play on a digital blockgame... My dude if you want to know your cubelets you can click on the compass/vanity menu and you can just look at the stats for the stats.

DontForgetMe

Apr 23, 2016
a place i forgot
Hello,
i normally like to look at what my kills and wins are... although the stats are in the lobby I think it should be better with a SideBar showing our stats.
Also you can toggle it off in the settings menu.
It could show how much cubelets you have and it's just to make your life easier in cubecraft!
Thank You. But mostly like your points and cubelets and stuff.
Honestly i don't even mind about people saying no cause i was bored so i just made this up. xD

IGN: IronBlokz
Well, i understand your suggestion. it could be a nice add to the lobby. but maybe you should have a button where you can put this add off.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom