Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2022
Hi so I just finished the quest for a set of chainmail armor but I only received 3/4 peace's of it, this happens with all types of rewards
(in the image armor is damaged cuz i forgot to take screenshot immediately so this is a recreation)
1642465201841.png

I think the way side quest rewards work is when your INVENTORY IS FULL you won't receive any, you'll receive as many possible until your inventory fills up, but the rest doesn't even get dropped out of your inventory its just gone
(for time being make sure your inventory has # empty spaces for the # reward items)

eatyourglory

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2019
Italy
Hi so I just finished the quest for a set of chainmail armor but I only received 3/4 peace's of it, this happens with all types of rewards
(in the image armor is damaged cuz i forgot to take screenshot immediately so this is a recreation)
View attachment 206290
I think the way side quest rewards work is when your INVENTORY IS FULL you won't receive any, you'll receive as many possible until your inventory fills up, but the rest doesn't even get dropped out of your inventory its just gone
(for time being make sure your inventory has # empty spaces for the # reward items)
That happened to my friend too, he received the armor, and lost the boots… if there just was a way to re redeem those boots when your inventory is not full anymore…

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom