Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2022
Hi so I just finished the quest for a set of chainmail armor but I only received 3/4 peace's of it, this happens with all types of rewards
(in the image armor is damaged cuz i forgot to take screenshot immediately so this is a recreation)
1642465201841.png

I think the way side quest rewards work is when your INVENTORY IS FULL you won't receive any, you'll receive as many possible until your inventory fills up, but the rest doesn't even get dropped out of your inventory its just gone
(for time being make sure your inventory has # empty spaces for the # reward items)

eatyourglory

Feb 26, 2019
Italy
Hi so I just finished the quest for a set of chainmail armor but I only received 3/4 peace's of it, this happens with all types of rewards
(in the image armor is damaged cuz i forgot to take screenshot immediately so this is a recreation)
View attachment 206290
I think the way side quest rewards work is when your INVENTORY IS FULL you won't receive any, you'll receive as many possible until your inventory fills up, but the rest doesn't even get dropped out of your inventory its just gone
(for time being make sure your inventory has # empty spaces for the # reward items)
That happened to my friend too, he received the armor, and lost the boots… if there just was a way to re redeem those boots when your inventory is not full anymore…

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday <3 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈
Frontlane wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday broski
SpringWarz wrote on Redned's profile.
Please bring back tnt trouble, hourglass, parkour minigame, double egg eggwars, no void eggwars, speed eggwars, infections, bingo and barn brawl
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Oli79725's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will have an incredible stay here and dm me if you need help with anything:D
Top Bottom