Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vivek

Novice Member
Apr 15, 2017
And also, There are many new skyblock servers than before. And also, will the normal ranks be there for the skyblock?
And cube craft can make more money on skyblock than mini games!

I wish there was Skyblock in CubeCraft. Many more people would come to play (I think), I have not seen many premium servers with Skyblock, and I would like to have it on this server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I really like SB and many other people do as well!

Why I like SB-Its a fun, competitive and joyful game mode and for people this is what SB is:

What is SB?

'Skyblock is a type of survival that is challenge orientated. You spawn on an island in the sky with limited (but enough) resources and must expand your island to become an empire. The original idea has been around for a while now, and can be played in single player mode by downloading a map, or on multiplayer servers'

If you want it please vote on the poll above and if you vote yes or no please say why you voted that don't just vote randomly!
Patience
All I can say

@Mac had said that there were plans for it I believe but however

He has resigned
Shall he always be remembered yes
But anyways chances are staff still plan this

Reactions: NetherOvelord

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Skyblock was one of my favourite game modes when it was around, It should definitely be brought back as I feel it was very important to the server!

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I think this would be a great idea.

The thing about me is that I only really play on CubeCraft and another small server. Anything not on either server, I don't play. I would like to play skyblock, though, so it would be nice if they added it to CubeCraft.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yes I understand you! I would also like to SkyBlock that comes back but I really have no idea if it comes back I don't think so as it's ever been and there were many errors in!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom