Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smoothiii

May 29, 2021
Israel
It happened again, The reason why I left cubecraft in the first place, I got shadowbanned again and I queue only with cheaters now who have extra reach, KillAura, Fly, AntiKB and so much more, I haven't played in months because of this, I hoped it will get fixed and it did, For my first day at least...
I tried to appeal but it says that I can't appeal because I have "nothing" to appeal to.
I just came back from my break yesterday and I have been shadowbanned again please someone help I only play with cheaters now 😭😭😭

smoothiii

May 29, 2021
Israel
I am on pc, Shadowbanning is a term that refers to getting "banned" in the game whilst still being able to play it, Instead of legit players however you will only queue up with cheaters, ALWAYS.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I am on pc, Shadowbanning is a term that refers to getting "banned" in the game whilst still being able to play it, Instead of legit players however you will only queue up with cheaters, ALWAYS.
That, doesn't exist on Cubecraft.

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom