Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
So SG got an update. Its a great update, but there are some criticisms I have for it.
  • Sharpness on weapons and protection on armour are too common in normal items. Like 80% of them have it, I don't think even OP is meant to have that high a chance of a sharp/prot enchant.
  • With the new lobby having a different layout for the boards with the games on, I think that having just five games displayed there of solo and team each is abit few. I think they could do with having ten of each.
  • I have yet another idea for voting, this time being a new option for the recently added world events vote. Item drops, which is the same as active but there's a small chance you might find an item relating to the world event on the floor.
These were originally part of my latest mixed suggestion thread but I made their own as @Lezappen wanted them to be easier to discuss.

Reactions: HenryBud

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
You are right with the first two points, and I support you in a certain part in the first two points.
I think the only thing that differentiates Normal Items from Op Items are golden apples, then the rest is almost similar, only that in OP the armor is mostly diamond. But I think that should stay that way, because in version 1.9 (which I like) pvp is very slow, not because of the blows, but because with a little food you regenerate quickly and if you go running, you can flee for a long time, only with food, and in OP it happens a lot that they run eating with golden apples.

And on your second point, totally agree. I think that we should reduce the number of users, since not many enter. Although I hope that with the new update more users enter.

On the third, personally I do not like this kind of "World event".

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You mention criticisms, but I would like to know how they negatively affect your gameplay, is the balance between geared/non geared players at the start of the game unfair?
We display 5 of each so games can fill up faster, it may be a bit hectic on the week of release of this new update but the flow of players will eventually settle down. If you want to see more games you can use the mannequin on the side (If you have the iron rank) or flick through the lobbies until you find your game of choice.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
You mention criticisms, but I would like to know how they negatively affect your gameplay, is the balance between geared/non geared players at the start of the game unfair?
I just think that having those enchants being so common is too OP for normal items.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom