Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nahhh

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there,

I have been playing Eggwars and Skywars for a while, but now I started playing SG.
SG is really fun because you can get 8 kills in a match, but the regeneration is too slow.
Most of the time I dont have enough food to get full health, and other times it takes ages to get full health back.
Does anyone els understand me?

Kind regards,
Jeffrey

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi there,

I have been playing Eggwars and Skywars for a while, but now I started playing SG.
SG is really fun because you can get 8 kills in a match, but the regeneration is too slow.
Most of the time I dont have enough food to get full health, and other times it takes ages to get full health back.
Does anyone els understand me?

Kind regards,
Jeffrey
Hey dude.
I understand what is your issue, and I can explain you why it does work like this.
The bedrock pvp mechanism is more closer to 1.8 than 1.9
In 1.8 Java combat the healing system works way slower than 1.9 which makes things a little harder.
That's how the Bedrock combat and healing mechanism works, and I hope that I cleared things a bit for you.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey dude.
I understand what is your issue, and I can explain you why it does work like this.
The bedrock pvp mechanism is more closer to 1.8 than 1.9
In 1.8 Java combat the healing system works way slower than 1.9 which makes things a little harder.
That's how the Bedrock combat and healing mechanism works, and I hope that I cleared things a bit for you.

Yeah I now, but they can add more golden apples to improve this. In Skywars and Eggwars I will always eat golden apples, but in SG I dont got golden apples.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom