Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Maybe a Hunter kit that spawns you with 4 pieces of bread and a Compass,
I would like this kit because, i dont care on what other kits i use and this kit i would use alot becausr compass’s are hard to find and if i got this item i could get alot more kills per game and find where people are alot easier

Reactions: Lema

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The kit seems to be okay, but what is a real hunter without a weapon?I suggest adding a wooden axe to your kit.
Otherwise I would like to play with it, if some weapon gets added, but it has to be something like the wooden axe, so the kit isn’t going to be way too overpowered.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
The kit seems to be okay, but what is a real hunter without a weapon?I suggest adding a wooden axe to your kit.
Otherwise I would like to play with it, if some weapon gets added, but it has to be something like the wooden axe, so the kit isn’t going to be way too overpowered.

That is not a bad idea, for the kit +1 from me :)

Lema

Nov 14, 2019
Good idea I already thought about a tracker kit for sg to get matches shorter because there are often campers you cannot find that fast.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Good idea I already thought about a tracker kit for sg to get matches shorter because there are often campers you cannot find that fast.
It is being considered

Attachments

• F99227E8-4C3E-4D80-967E-CE5E41956C10.jpeg
    F99227E8-4C3E-4D80-967E-CE5E41956C10.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 85

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
A true tryharder search for an Axe in chests, wait until the PvP grace ends and immediatly after, he makes a massacre at the centre, by killing all the players that were still getting the stuff. After that, you will have all the time to find a Compass in the other chests or on the ground (dropped by someone you've killed).

But adding this as kit is not a bad idea either, if there is a kit I would like to have is an AXE. That's all. Any Axe is fine for me, Wooden, Gold, Stone would be EVEN BETTER (you know, because a wooden axe does the same damage of an iron sword so...ok maybe let's not add this kit, too op).

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
A true tryharder search for an Axe in chests, wait until the PvP grace ends and immediatly after, he makes a massacre at the centre, by killing all the players that were still getting the stuff. After that, you will have all the time to find a Compass in the other chests or on the ground (dropped by someone you've killed).

But adding this as kit is not a bad idea either, if there is a kit I would like to have is an AXE. That's all. Any Axe is fine for me, Wooden, Gold, Stone would be EVEN BETTER (you know, because a wooden axe does the same damage of an iron sword so...ok maybe let's not add this kit, too op).
this is bedrock not java, the axes do the same damage as the sword below the resource type, Diamond Axe = Iron Sword
And then on bedrock killing everyone in middle doesnt grant a compass

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
@DarkStray I know, I was talking about Bedrock. No, axes does actually the damage of the latest versions of Java. Even if Diamond Axe and Iron Sword both says "+6 Attack Damage", on Cubecraft Bedrock in Survival Games only, Axes does the java damage. This means, a Diamond Axe does +9 Damage even if it displays only +6 Damage.

Idk why. To get a compass you can search it in the chests or kill players hoping they have one. It may not be guaranteed, but is worth it to try

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
I agree with the idea but if the name is going to be hunter, it's better to add a weapon or just change the name to make it not too OP.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom