Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Hello everybody!
Just sharing something lit that happened to me a moment ago.

!KILL FEED.png

I'm not the best player at SG, people have done better, but please don't judge me, this is just me trying my best :3
I finished the game with a total of 7 kills.
Also, all of these kills listed were probably in a range of 5 minutes.

Kills in order: (A video would have been amazing to watch, but sadly I didn't record this game.

First 2 kills:
Chasing a guy into a house, he got me down to 3.5/10 health. Another player with weak gear comes in, so its a 3-Way-Fight, and I managed to take out the weak guy, and before the guy I almost killed ran away, I managed to slice him with my axe.
2 tributes have fallen in the hands of Deedselele.

Next 2 kills:
One persons on a balcony, and I got her weak from my power bow shots. She went back inside, and I went in the building, went up the stairs and took her out with 2 quick chops of my axe. I was about 7 hearts after that little skirmish you could all it. Then someone else comes up that stairs, and I take them out pretty easily.
4 tributes have fallen in the hands of Deedselele.

Final, most epic kill yet:
I was about 9 hearts, when the next-best-player in the games appears in front of me. I really had confidence when going into the "Fight of the Game", however it drained pretty quick. He got about 4 axe crits on me, 2 bow shots on me. I somehow had 3 hearts left, after all of that. I ender-pearl away, leaving me with half of a heart. Now I got some hits on him in that melee fight with him, so he was pretty weak also. *MLG PART INCOMING* After E-Pearling, I immediately realized that my health was regening fast after I ate, so I went up the hill that I E-Pearled behind. I pulled out my Power I bow, and in One beautiful 30 meter shot, I take him out. That was by far one of the best kills I have ever gotten in my Minecraft career.
GG to Haphpint, the player who I got the best kill on.
5 tributes have fallen in the hands of Deedselele.

"Where are the other 2 kills, Deeds? You said you had 7 kills, and you only listed 5."

Well, the other two kills weren't so magnificent, as the players were AFK, and I killed them at the very start.

And to sum it all up, I lost the game.
Although to be fair, the other player outsmarted me, but at the same time taught me a new strategy.
He got me in lava and placed TNT next to me, and being on fire and not being able to move, the TNT got me.

Well played to that player, GG.

Hopefully this was a good read for you all :)

Topper29

Sep 10, 2017
I was about 9 hearts, when the next-best-player in the games appears in front of me. I really had confidence when going into the "Fight of the Game", however it drained pretty quick. He got about 4 axe crits on me, 2 bow shots on me. I somehow had 3 hearts left, after all of that. I ender-pearl away, leaving me with half of a heart. Now I got some hits on him in that melee fight with him, so he was pretty weak also. *MLG PART INCOMING* After E-Pearling, I immediately realized that my health was regening fast after I ate, so I went up the hill that I E-Pearled behind. I pulled out my Power I bow, and in One beautiful 30 meter shot, I take him out. That was by far one of the best kills I have ever gotten in my Minecraft career.
GG to Haphpint, the player who I got the best kill on.

That sounds very epic indeed!

Well played
I'm sure you will win one day with an epic round like that!

Reactions: Deeds

Haphpint

Nov 11, 2017
I decided to look my name up on these forums and found this, I actually remember that game. I was still thinking to my self "How tf is that kid alive after all those hits and 2 fully pulled back bow shots!" Then he shoots one arrow and rip me in my gold/iron gear GG's

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom