Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The whole purpose of this compass is to help find hidden players, but if you are really good at hiding you can still hid seen as the compass changes target if the enemy is too close to you. Plus I am pretty sure you can still find some iron gear and diamonds swords in the chests. Having iron gear or even a sword once spawning is against the principals of HG and is pretty OP, so your argument saying that starting with a compass as a kit is pretty OP is invalid.
I know @gedas001 pretty much said everything , but I just wanted to say that, if you are playing sg a lot on Ccg you would know that the compass is OP, because as said, you can get iron gear and diamond swords, and if you would be able to find the compass on rare occasion, then most people couldnt really survive

Reactions: gedas001

Masouri

Sep 20, 2014
Greece
A lot of servers have this and the chest that holds it is in parkour which is long and hard and only 1 spawns

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like the idea, but it doesn't really seem to fit the game so much. I find that camping the outskirts of the map is the way to go on survival games, and as saradabaschi already said, a compass pointing to your position isn't going to help in your case if you're trying to keep a low profile. That beacon of light doesn't help whenever you kill somebody either, as it suggests to everybody in your area that you're injured and are probably not expecting somebody to jump you right after fighting another player.

I wouldn't mind a compass being made into a kit however, seeing as you are then sacrificing a few fantastic kits for a little more awareness, but i can't see somebody choosing a compass when there's a tasty looking diamond sword right next to it, and if nobody is going to be using the kit, then what's the point in adding it?

Then again, you could reward players that are dominating the battlefield a little perk to assist them in hunting down those last targets that are trying to camp their way into the deathmatch. Perhaps similar to the UAV killstreak from Call of Duty, where upon getting a set number of kills, you will be rewarded a compass that'll point to the direction of other players for a limited time.

Nobody likes a camper, but a good thought to consider is that they're likely camping because they either don't know their surroundings, or they have bad gear and are waiting for a player with similar gear to stumble past so that they can get the jump on them. If you're in more dominating gear than the camper, you'd have to be really terrible to die to them.

Reactions: TangoRaptor_

J4ckPearl

Dec 21, 2014
I like the idea, but it doesn't really seem to fit the game so much. I find that camping the outskirts of the map is the way to go on survival games, and as saradabaschi already said, a compass pointing to your position isn't going to help in your case if you're trying to keep a low profile. That beacon of light doesn't help whenever you kill somebody either, as it suggests to everybody in your area that you're injured and are probably not expecting somebody to jump you right after fighting another player.

I wouldn't mind a compass being made into a kit however, seeing as you are then sacrificing a few fantastic kits for a little more awareness, but i can't see somebody choosing a compass when there's a tasty looking diamond sword right next to it, and if nobody is going to be using the kit, then what's the point in adding it?

Then again, you could reward players that are dominating the battlefield a little perk to assist them in hunting down those last targets that are trying to camp their way into the deathmatch. Perhaps similar to the UAV killstreak from Call of Duty, where upon getting a set number of kills, you will be rewarded a compass that'll point to the direction of other players for a limited time.

Nobody likes a camper, but a good thought to consider is that they're likely camping because they either don't know their surroundings, or they have bad gear and are waiting for a player with similar gear to stumble past so that they can get the jump on them. If you're in more dominating gear than the camper, you'd have to be really terrible to die to them.

And if is a "archivement of cubecraft" The cubecraft can have archievements like:

Win your first skywars- 500 points

Kill 100 persons at sg- Compass skill

And with the compass skill we can use the kit and the compass.

This is only a example xp

The archievement can be kill 500 persons win 10 sg etc etc.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom