Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Botiz

Sep 9, 2016
United Kingdom
goo.gl
I'm planning on starting on my setup after Christmas, once I get my Elgato HD60. I currently have an LG 42" 3D Smart TV, which I use mainly for playing PS4 and watching YouTube on it. Unfortunately, my PS4 controller has stopped charging and its' battery is flat so I haven't played on it for around two months. I have a pretty plain and boring Desktop PC which is currently hidden away in the garage, because I don't have a monitor to hook it up to, and it doesn't have any HDMI ports either, so I can't connect it to my TV. The laptop I use for playing Minecraft, browsing the web and various other activities isn't a work of art either, however it gets the job done. I recently upgraded from an iPhone 5 to the LG G3 smartphone, which unfortunately was a bad decision. This was because the LG phone wouldn't read any of the UK Sim Cards, so my Step-Dad decided to purchase the iPhone 7 Plus, to which he let me keep his iPhone 6 Plus. I'll try and include some pictures later.

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
My setup is a mess right now, but here's a (poorly lit) picture of my PC.

QUPE5v0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Mappoe wrote on Pineapple's profile.
hapy birday
Top Bottom