Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mblv22

May 19, 2022
please add middle east servers since there are lots of middle east players playing Minecraft and especially when it's about ping middle east players average around 120+ ping which is unfair in certain situations for example PVP requires good ping for your hits to register.

Reactions: faris27

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Something like this sounds like a very cool idea, but as far as I know, adding new server regions isn't as simple and straightforward, as we would like it to be. There is quite a lot of matchmaking, server optimisation and connections going on in the background to make the current 3 regions possible (also, believe me, 3 regions ain't bad, since some servers often offer just one region) and adding new ones isn't that simple. It's also connected with renting and maintaining all new servers to provide hosting for the region.

Anyway as said I still think it's a very nice suggestion and I know that it would help players from different regions of the world to play without bigger problems.

Reactions: mblv22
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom