Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KilledByCold

May 16, 2020
Hello, I've been playing cube craft and when I was playing on Skywars, the anti-cheat system kicked me for suspicious "reasons", I didn't log-in back, even though it was a normal kick from the server, a couple of days after that, I tried to log-in and I find that my account has been banned for cheating! It was a temporary ban for 3-4 days..

Even though it was a temporary ban, it wasn't fair at all since I never used cheating clients and now I've got banned with a non-fair reason being a cheater. as of today, I'm unbanned since It was temp, But I wrote this since I've applied and it got denied which is quite funny how the server anti-cheat system is behaving. It's quite unfair and staff is not taking measurements into unbanning players who got unfair bans by their anti-cheat system.
Hopefully, I don't get banned again "unfairly" since it seems that the anti-cheat system in the server is unstable as I was one of the victims who got banned unfairly.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello, I've been playing cube craft and when I was playing on Skywars, the anti-cheat system kicked me for suspicious "reasons", I didn't log-in back, even though it was a normal kick from the server, a couple of days after that, I tried to log-in and I find that my account has been banned for cheating! It was a temporary ban for 3-4 days..

Even though it was a temporary ban, it wasn't fair at all since I never used cheating clients and now I've got banned with a non-fair reason being a cheater. as of today, I'm unbanned since It was temp, But I wrote this since I've applied and it got denied which is quite funny how the server anti-cheat system is behaving. It's quite unfair and staff is not taking measurements into unbanning players who got unfair bans by their anti-cheat system.
Hopefully, I don't get banned again "unfairly" since it seems that the anti-cheat system in the server is unstable as I was one of the victims who got banned unfairly.
Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you were banned unfairly. Please appeal here with any evidence you have to show you are clean. Hope this helps, and i agree this is distressing. Sentinel doesn’t have a developer, contributing to him missing cheaters and banning innocent people.
EDIT:
As your appeal was denied, please message CapitanGato here!

Reactions: KilledByCold
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom