Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZachTheOPOne

Jan 12, 2017
When I join the server it takes 10 to 20 seconds for my items to load. The items consist of the navigation compass the challenge menu etc. And when I join, lets say eggwars or any other game, the items take another really long time to load. Is there any suggestions or solutions to fix this problem?

U

Unipotato

This could be because CubeCraft is a UK based server so your ping is really slow. All I can say is be patient and maybe restart your wifi.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
@ZachTheOPOne can you record a video?
Also, you should go check your internet speed just in case.
its quite obvious nobody here knows what they're talking about lol

he would have around 10000ms ping if it takes that long for the items to load. if that's the case the items would be the least of their problems. with 10000ms he probably wouldn't even be able to connect to the server.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't know what is clearly going on but far as I know is, you're trying to say "when I join a server, I am a steve/Alex skin and my compass or any item is not there with me", this tells me that you have a bad internet connection, to fix that you should get an ethernet cable or a good internet. There is no much thing that we can help you with, since this is your wifi issue.

Reactions: JamesGamez
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom