Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 27, 2020
hell
Over the past few days I've seen so many hackers simply obliterating everyone, and aside from the fact it's simply annoying and hideous I also can't even seem to find out how it's not only ruining the fun for the other players, but what part of an average hacker enjoys just sitting there grinding kills while doing almost nothing?

Consider this some hot take, I'm simply just dumbfounded and confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Dont try to find any sense because doesn´t have ,in life there are always people who have fun bothering others.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I used to hack on servers about 3 - 4 years ago, I think that because I sucked at PvP I thought it made me good in it and I "enjoyed" playing the game because I was winning.... They will get banned sooner or later and they may regret it later on.... All you can do is just report them...

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Hello everyone. Decided to reply to this thread because it reminds me of how I acted back in the day xD. Around 5 years ago when I was 8 I would play on this p2w server. I convinced my parents to get me the most expensive rank (it was around 200 USD). This rank came with a lot of downright broken and utterly unfair advantages such as: adding up to 4 rows of hearts, being able to disguise as mobs (which can shrink your hitbox), ability to disable fall damage in games, ability to get a “fun cannon” that you could glitch and use as an ender pearl launcher, ability to play a bunch of annoying sounds to everyone ie an anvil breaking, summoning fireworks to lag people and even the whole server, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I also abused glitches. On the server, there was this game called “Piratecraft”. Basically there were two teams, the pirates and the defenders. The defenders live in a castle and have an Emerald that they build glass around, and the pirates start on a ship and build a bridge using a “bridge building tool” and bridge over to the defenders and destroy the emerald with tnt. My rank got me a bunch of coins, which I used to buy perks. There was one perk called Bloodlust that gave you such a high level of Strength after a kill, which allowed you to get one hit killstreaks. I would always choose defenders. There were other people with ranks who used hacked clients and never got banned. I think the server exempt payed players from the anti cheat which is horrible. The area with the emerald in the castle had a field with a bunch of animals. I would always disguise as a sheep to ambush anyone who came near the emerald. And if I were a pirate, I would take the red wool off my head using one of the many perks of my p2w rank and change to blue wool (With my rank, instead of saying what team I was on it would just say the name of my rank. Meaning I could just simply disguise as the opposite team). I never used hacks, just op rank perks. But it is pretty much the same thing. If not worse because the server never banned ranked players no matter how toxic they were. So I was basically bribing the server not to ban me. Back then I wasn’t very mature, so I didn’t really understand that what I was doing was wrong and was ruining the game for others. I did get some enjoyment out of winning so many games unfairly. But I sucked at pvp back then. Without those perks I probably would’ve just been another noob who gets destroyed every game. A lot of the other players hated me (and with good reason). The server had this thing where you could /votemute a player. They would always mute me, but I would go on an alt and just evade the mute, or even mute them back by voting on both accounts. But yeah, I know one of the reasons people like to cheat in games because I used to, just in a different way. I used to get bullied on that server and that is what drove me to get that rank and sort of get revenge. And I wouldn’t be surprised if that is why some players cheat. Just like me they were bad at the game and maybe even young and immature. They see hacks as a way to get ”better” and stop the toxic players from bullying them. In a way I feel bad for these players. Some of them probably aren’t mature enough to know that hacking is wrong and just think of it as “another way to play.” Over time it got to easy for me and I eventually stopped playing. When I started again I played this server and didn’t cheat. Over time I got pretty good and I learned that it is way more satisfying to win games legitimately and fairly. Of course, there are also the cheaters who know right from wrong and play solely to ruin other players games. These people are older and have fun bullying and trolling other players and don’t use cheating as an escape, but rather a source of pleasure. So yeah, the two most common types of cheaters are the misunderstood kid, and the bully who enjoys seeing people rage. Btw I know this may be poorly written and I apologize just in case I’m not the best writer :P.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Hello everyone. Decided to reply to this thread because it reminds me of how I acted back in the day xD. Around 5 years ago when I was 8 I would play on this p2w server. I convinced my parents to get me the most expensive rank (it was around 200 USD). This rank came with a lot of downright broken and utterly unfair advantages such as: adding up to 4 rows of hearts, being able to disguise as mobs (which can shrink your hitbox), ability to disable fall damage in games, ability to get a “fun cannon” that you could glitch and use as an ender pearl launcher, ability to play a bunch of annoying sounds to everyone ie an anvil breaking, summoning fireworks to lag people and even the whole server, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I also abused glitches. On the server, there was this game called “Piratecraft”. Basically there were two teams, the pirates and the defenders. The defenders live in a castle and have an Emerald that they build glass around, and the pirates start on a ship and build a bridge using a “bridge building tool” and bridge over to the defenders and destroy the emerald with tnt. My rank got me a bunch of coins, which I used to buy perks. There was one perk called Bloodlust that gave you such a high level of Strength after a kill, which allowed you to get one hit killstreaks. I would always choose defenders. There were other people with ranks who used hacked clients and never got banned. I think the server exempt payed players from the anti cheat which is horrible. The area with the emerald in the castle had a field with a bunch of animals. I would always disguise as a sheep to ambush anyone who came near the emerald. And if I were a pirate, I would take the red wool off my head using one of the many perks of my p2w rank and change to blue wool (With my rank, instead of saying what team I was on it would just say the name of my rank. Meaning I could just simply disguise as the opposite team). I never used hacks, just op rank perks. But it is pretty much the same thing. If not worse because the server never banned ranked players no matter how toxic they were. So I was basically bribing the server not to ban me. Back then I wasn’t very mature, so I didn’t really understand that what I was doing was wrong and was ruining the game for others. I did get some enjoyment out of winning so many games unfairly. But I sucked at pvp back then. Without those perks I probably would’ve just been another noob who gets destroyed every game. A lot of the other players hated me (and with good reason). The server had this thing where you could /votemute a player. They would always mute me, but I would go on an alt and just evade the mute, or even mute them back by voting on both accounts. But yeah, I know one of the reasons people like to cheat in games because I used to, just in a different way. I used to get bullied on that server and that is what drove me to get that rank and sort of get revenge. And I wouldn’t be surprised if that is why some players cheat. Just like me they were bad at the game and maybe even young and immature. They see hacks as a way to get ”better” and stop the toxic players from bullying them. In a way I feel bad for these players. Some of them probably aren’t mature enough to know that hacking is wrong and just think of it as “another way to play.” Over time it got to easy for me and I eventually stopped playing. When I started again I played this server and didn’t cheat. Over time I got pretty good and I learned that it is way more satisfying to win games legitimately and fairly. Of course, there are also the cheaters who know right from wrong and play solely to ruin other players games. These people are older and have fun bullying and trolling other players and don’t use cheating as an escape, but rather a source of pleasure. So yeah, the two most common types of cheaters are the misunderstood kid, and the bully who enjoys seeing people rage. Btw I know this may be poorly written and I apologize just in case I’m not the best writer :P.
I have read all the text and I recommend that you try to synthesize and separate it in different paragraphs for the next time since if not the reading becomes heavy and difficult to understand, anyway thanks for sharing your experience it has been very interesting to see your point of view.

Last edited:

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
I consider staff's job is in part to search for hackers and ban them, but the problem is that you need to pay money for them to pay attention to your reports if you don't have the iron rank.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I consider staff's job is in part to search for hackers and ban them, but the problem is that you need to pay money for them to pay attention to your reports if you don't have the iron rank.
This is extremely incorrect. If you just take 2 minutes to record/take a screenshot of the offense or the rule breaking in game and report it on the website, mods handle it VERY fast. The ./report command is not only much less efficient than the website, but it also consumes the time and effort of the mods for reports that often turn out to be false, hence why ./sr was added.

You don't need to pay anything to report people. Just a little effort to gather evidence and go to the website.

Reactions: hamelech2007
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom