Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kennyyyyyyy

Jul 6, 2020
i mean the point of bedrock is for pc players, console players, and mobiles to play in unison rofl. If you want sweaty fierce pc competition go to java or combo servers. Bedrock IS LITERALLY for non-pc players to enjoy the game.

Reactions: ProfParzival

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
What do you think about dividing eggwars into console and pc servers so that players can choose which one to go to and pc users do not destroy the console?
I mean that when you enter the lobby, you will be given a choice, PC or consol and you choose the one you need, if you are a weak pc player, then no problem, you enter the console server, and if you are a strong console player, you can try to go to the PC server and win and to improve there.
P.S. I just sometimes feel sorry for the guys on consoles who can't play normally because of us, pc users.
The entire point of bedrock is so that pc and consoles can play together, separating them would basically make it Java 2.0, and people don't want that

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Separating the console and pc, would legit kill win 10 the console to pc ratio is not even close. When I did play on console it was harder to go up against pc players but it was fun and challenging.bc lets be honest their aren't so many really console players and their aren't so many good pc players not enough to warrant the Nxrn said "Java 2.0"

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
What do you think about dividing eggwars into console and pc servers so that players can choose which one to go to and pc users do not destroy the console?
I mean that when you enter the lobby, you will be given a choice, PC or consol and you choose the one you need, if you are a weak pc player, then no problem, you enter the console server, and if you are a strong console player, you can try to go to the PC server and win and to improve there.
P.S. I just sometimes feel sorry for the guys on consoles who can't play normally because of us, pc users.
Hi, there was an update called (nick) "Better together",this suggestion goes against that phrase.

I am a leaderboard player that is in a controller (ngl I don't know how to play Minecraft with kb&m) and I do well against people that are in a keyboard, I have also played a lot of games on my Xbox and had no problem.

Other than the fact of FPS, is fine, I don't see any reason to support this idea, because is not necessary.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp now this is a reality and now we can’t play normally as good consoles.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Jan 8, 2021
I agree that this is a good idea, since most people across CubeCraft network are on Mobile, and its just an advantage making it almost impossible for Mobiles to win if a console or PC player is in the game. But, in that case it might take longer for PC player games to queue.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that this is a good idea, since most people across CubeCraft network are on Mobile, and its just an advantage making it almost impossible for Mobiles to win if a console or PC player is in the game. But, in that case it might take longer for PC player games to queue.
Welp it’s an actual reality and it sucks.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom