Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Good for 1.8 for sure because the hacks there are crazy so it bans the cheaters easily.
But on 1.9 many people have about 5-6 blocks reach and hitboxes.Anti kB is weak hack but it counts as well.Improove sentinel for 1.9 a little bit,because it can’t caught hitbox users mostly.Its not smart enough.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They're trying to improve it.. Seriously, what do y'all want from them? To throw away their social life? For them to work on the anti cheat 24/7?
"Fix the anti cheat"
"Fix sentinel"
It's not that easy.
Also
Don't post suggestions that have already been suggested..

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I'm sure the developers of CubeCraft are aware of this and are trying their best to make sentinel as best as possible, but ofcourse, not all hackers will be punished because sentinel cannot be perfect.

Reactions: Josher

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Good for 1.8 for sure because the hacks there are crazy so it bans the cheaters easily.
But on 1.9 many people have about 5-6 blocks reach and hitboxes.Anti kB is weak hack but it counts as well.Improove sentinel for 1.9 a little bit,because it can’t caught hitbox users mostly.Its not smart enough.
Can you please stop making absurd threads? They are already aware of that. Thanks.

CosmicLily

Jun 28, 2019
As many others have already mentioned, I am pretty certain they work on it constantly, so these kinds of posts are pretty unneeded. ^^

Reactions: Lime
D

Deleted member 427006

AntiCheats aren't easy to develop whilst trying to remain with a high level of legitimate bans compared to false bans.

True xD. I can get like 3 - 15 bans on some days from reporting online.
same

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
How is this a suggestion though, complaining won’t do anything if you don’t give them potential solutions.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
How is this a suggestion though, complaining won’t do anything if you don’t give them potential solutions.

To add on:
And that only solution is just... work... and work takes time. That's why I'll be patient with Sentinel, let the developers do their jobs and not nag them all the time. Instead, I'll just report the players that I see cheating online with sufficient evidence, and maybe 50% of the time, they are banned by Sentinel before it's reviewed by a staff member.

Complaining will most likely have a very small effect on Sentinel. I don't want the development of Sentinel to be rushed, it should always go through whatever its proper testing procedures are.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Lisas Presentation 11082019184041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom